Game Thread: Devils vs. Lightning

NJDevs4978

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Marty?? OMG....we're are soo messed up now guys.. onmg,,i hope it's not a groin...oh god :pray:

Good Brodeur is finally out of there.  Now we a chance

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cmon! I am not even a Devil fan but that's harsh. This guy has been your savior in net for what...11 years and you say that.

Man, that's just sad. Maybe you should start blaming the D or lack there of for why Brodeur is getting peppered and got hurt :angry:.

marty's been beyond amazing this game. Normally there are times when a guy faces a lot of shots and its hard, but brodeur, pretty much every shot he's faced has been incredibly hard. And the turnovers of hte devils...ugh. I thought marty was really struggling this season, but watching this, if this is really reflective of the devs season or even near it, i can understand why his numbers are so poor.

Good Brodeur is finally out of there. Now we a chance

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't worry, Crowder's not a Devils fan either, he's just a troll.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I figured as much, if Crowder REALLY is a Devils fan, he needs serious help.

marty's been beyond amazing this game. Normally there are times when a guy faces a lot of shots and its hard, but brodeur, pretty much every shot he's faced has been incredibly hard. And the turnovers of hte devils...ugh. I thought marty was really struggling this season, but watching this, if this is really reflective of the devs season or even near it, i can understand why his numbers are so poor.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree. Brodeur's made a lot of good saves in this game. How about that one where he dove across and somehow got it with his stick?

This is a product of bad D. I saw this happen with Richter.

Guest troycrowder25

I'm actually a huge Devils fan and a season ticket holder. I'm NOT happy Marty's hurt I'm happy he's out of this game he was on the verge of getting embarrassed.