SNOW

njdevils_info

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where else did it snow besides good ol' Sussex County?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Still snowing up here east of Albany.

It also snowed on Tuesday night after it rained, creating a nice layer of ice on the roads. I was coming over the top of a hill on Wednesday morning just in time to see another car rolling into the ditch on the side of the road, landing upside down. I stopped and ran to the car feeling sick to my stomach that the driver would be hurt and I wouldn't have a clue what to do. Thankfully, as I got to the car, I could see the driver banging on the back driver side window. I jumped into the ditch and started pulling on the door. It took a few seconds but finally we got the door popped open and she climbed out, without a scratch. Then I let her sit in my car until her roommate (and the cops and ambulance and firemen) showed up.

Wait Morris County had snow?! What time was it still on the ground? I woke up at 10ish and have been cleaning up the house for thanxgiving and all I saw was wet outside. Im in the southermost part, literally right on the border of Morris, Union and Somerset counties.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well my area (Cedar Knolls, around Morristown/Parsippany) had snow around 3am-ish, it was still on the ground when I got home around 6am, not sure when it melted though. Maybe 8-9?

Then I let her sit in my car until her roommate (and the cops and ambulance and firemen) showed up.

That was very nice of you. Do you think the car was a write off?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

We got a MAJOR snowstorm today. Looks like the roads are quite a mess out there. I took a "Improving Employee Performance" course today that started at 8:30 and people were still trickling in at 10:00.

That was very nice of you. Do you think the car was a write off?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

We got a MAJOR snowstorm today. Looks like the roads are quite a mess out there. I took a "Improving Employee Performance" course today that started at 8:30 and people were still trickling in at 10:00.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Probably. It was an older car ('97, I think), so the damage may have been more than the car was worth. On the outside, it didn't look that bad, but I don't know that much about cars, so I can't really judge. The driver was really attached to the car though, so I felt bad.

We got another couple of inches of snow today. Looks pretty with our Christmas lights on now!

• 2 weeks later...