Happy Birthday Crasher!

langsgirl

Dude the linebacker (#56) TACKLED him... it was a great call and I was the lone Dallas fan in a bar of Chief fans, Cowboy haters, Brian and my GF... what a victory !!!! :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hehe...I know how that feels...I was up at my future father in law's house (jets fan) during the Giants game and he was rooting for them just to piss me off :D luckily my son is learning to say "Go Cowboys" hehe....did you see Bledsoe before they threw the flag?? He's got more heart than anyone I've seen in a long time...not just on the Cowboys but in the entire NFL...it was a great game...hope they can duplicate that against the Redskins...Cowboys can still win the NFC East!!

DM... I'm hoping we play for a good draft pick this year :P

'Dog: see why you need to come to roselle park ?? I was the ONLY fan in the damn bar!!! All I needed was the Ego's to hold on and oh what a day it would have been !!!.. time to not worry about the East and just win the damn games !!

:clap: " bonne fete et toi, bonne fete et toi..BONNE FETE, BONNE FETE, bonne fete et toi!!" :clap:  translation...HAppy BDAY!!!!

****Pardon my french**

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Don't worry... your french is better then mine ;)

Happy Birthday, is that bruise still there?  If not, don't worry, I'll give you a new one for your birthday next Monday. :evil:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope... the leg is all good and there will be no bruises for the flight to Arizona !! :P

To one of my all time favorite posters on any internet message board, Happy Birthday CRA$HER!!!

Good thing Drew gave you a nice birthday gift on Sunday, (just be glad it wasnt a big road game Sunday, otherwise it wouldnt be a nice gift) :D:D:D

Well you know it's a good day when you get home at 10am the next day ;)

LCB... you know the story... they protect Drew... they WIN !!! :clap: (good God, I'm just lucky I'm in good with the Chiefs fans that hang in Sun Tavern... or I'd not have made it out ALIVE when I jumped up and down celebrating that TD pass :D

as for the Devils game... that was the worst played hockey game in the history of MAN.. and that includes my old floor hockey games in Sportsfest on SI !!!!

El-D the memory card is shot... so I gotta wait till Christmas cause my mom is buying me a new camera anyway :)

Derek/Sammy... GF bought the 4 of us cookies at mrs fields for an improv cake which was kinda funny and nice... and I caved and had a hot chocolate cause it was goddamned FREEZING in that half-filled arena!!!

But all in all it was a fab b-day

thank y'all again!!!

Edited by CRASHER