FOOOOORREE! Says the Rangers

DevilMinder

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares about the Rangers forwards?

The nullify each other because they won't be getting the ice-time they would be accostumed too. Thier defense still is one of the worst in the league and Dunham is average at best.

They will lose 4-3 instead of 4-2 now.

At least Rangers seem to have some sort of future. Yeah great they may miss the playoffs this year and were going to make it but were going nowhere thats evident. Rangers are stacked for years to come, who do we have to depend on Berglund, Gionta, Rupp????? Stevens and Daneyko will be gone within the next 2 years, there goes a key piece of our "great" defensive nucleus. Oh well better enjoy the ranger bashing for at least one more season. Next year this time we may be the ones on the outside looking in.

without leetch, this team is in big trouble. i'm not sure he'll necessarily return...and if so, for how long?

lindros still does more harm than good for that team and they are definately stuck with him.

dunham is not a good goaltender.

they're bound to improve one of these years because there's just too much talent there.

Ok yeah your right we do have young "talent" but i mean i dont want these seasons where we make the playoff's and get knocked out 1st or 2nd round year after year. I dont want last year to be the start of a trend. I know you cant win every year, but is it a crime to want to.

This whole no trading thing really got to me I guess. Well dont want to start a ruckus yet seeing as I'm new to the site. Whoever runs it great job.

Ok yeah your right we do have young "talent" but i mean i dont want these seasons where we make the playoff's and get knocked out 1st or 2nd round year after year. I dont want last year to be the start of a trend.

I'm not sure what you mean, the Devils won a cup not too long ago and I think that would constitute going farther than 1 or 2 rounds. Oh ya, the season after that they went to the finals. So far we have a streak of 1 season of bowing out in the first or second round, not exactly a large streak. That is definitely glass half empty thinking.

-Scott

I did read that, and thats why I said you're being pessimistic about the Devils apparently never getting out of the second round for years and years to come. You're basing that "trend" on one round of playoffs, preceded by 2 cup finals visits, and a playoffs that haven't even happened yet.

-Scott

I don't think anyone will be able to relax until there is a symbol that marks "unable to make the playoffs" next to the Rangers in the standings. Time is clicking away and the battle is getting tougher as now Montreal has passed the Rangers.

I don't think anyone will be able to relax until there is a symbol that marks "unable to make the playoffs" next to the Rangers in the standings.

The sign that makes them "unable to make the playoffs" is the one on his desk:

"President / GM / Coach".

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.