FOOOOORREE! Says the Rangers

DevilMinder

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote of the year:

"I put the sad face because even as a tried and true Ranger hater you have to feel bad for the die hard fans."

Thank you westcoastfan :) . Can I use that in my signature?

It's going to be long climb back.

Thanks westcoastfan. I was getting tired of my current one showing the disgusting 6 years of playoff misses.

I will make the switch.

HOS, you crack me up :lol: . Never a dull moment with the HOS and that SBT character :uni: .

This is gonna sound odd. But the last two Ranger games have been really boring. They can't score at all but are doing the job defensively.

Still, the competition they beat was weak. One more weakling tomorrow night and then real competition the rest of the way.

Nice to see Kovalev score :) . Oh, was that nice when he blew kisses to the crowd after being named the game's 1st star. He always had class :D .

One note: Brian Leetch returned and tallied an assist. He was all over the ice blocking shots and skating well. Anyone who thinks the Rangers would be where they are if #2 wasn't out is kidding themselves.

Ranger fans/players/announcers again acting like they are already in the playoffs cause they finally got back to back wins and have let in 3 goals in their last 3 games.

Can't wait to see the disappointment on their faces in about a month. March 15th will be the nail in the coffon.

GO DEVILS!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.