• hasan4978
    • davidpuddy
    • maskedfan
    • njdevils783
    • peteyvegas
    • scdevsfan
    • e-devil

soooo last season...now it's accuseing everyone of ebing a bad mother :D

I really couldn't care less about Britney Spears but you know what...parents drop their babies, parents run to town without car seats, and kids fall out of high chairs. I am not saying any of this is right or acceptable but if you or I did it someone would not call DSS and it would certainly not be front page news. If I was being chased by a bunch of camera wielding maniacs I might also stumble while holding my baby.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whose blog? Why a secret? Can you PM it?

Rules were not to discuss amongst ourselves......really it isn't that hard, you were pretty much already there with Post#1 (which helped tonnes, but I did check your facts).

Oh sammyk, I just remembered you don't have signatures enabled, d'oh. Perhaps try the member list.....you have already narrowed it down afterall.

Edited by ThreeStars

You seem to know how I got married but have no clue as to who. A marriage in Vegas :rofl: You think I could take him that far away from the devils and this board!! And seriously...getting drunk and hitched in Vegas was so last season.

hehe.. it was a conclusion i drew... guess i was wrong :)

Ya well Vegas is great in the off-season.

When I went to Vegas I came home and told my mom i got hitched.. she didnt believe me.. i think if I was there with a boyfriend, maybe it would have been more believable..

But I was there with a female friend and Im pretty sure my mom knows I wouldnt get hitched after jsut meeting someone.

I might ahve to play that joke again though.. if i ever go with a boyfriend

I have never been to Vegas or Atlantic city for that matter. I have always wanted to go but I am afraid of what would happen. I have that all or nothing type of personality. I would either come home broke or loaded, I would be the type though to get a spur of the moment divorce or marriage there...but after Britney did it, she sort of ruined it for anyone else.

Ya that damn britney... now we are all jsut big copycats!

I love AC and Vegas many times more!! Only been to Vegas once..AC to many times to remember, but I definitely lose more than I win in AC :) I never take more than I can afford to lose though and I just let it roll off me as a good time I had with my friends and fun. I usually am able to play for hours with my money before losing it, so its enjoyable for me. I dont buy myself lots of clothes.. thats where all my friends money goes.. instead I gamble it!! haha

then why the bloody blue hell am I on it ?? :evil:

I was referring to santa's nice list. No fear though, I am sure you are on his naughty list :evil:

I picked people who are, what I have been told anyway, are "post whores". I am not here to offend anyone on this list or offend their significant others. As for those on the list with significant others....have no worries I am not out for your man, I have my own to deal with. :P

I didn't call anyone a "post whore". It was a term someone suggested to me. Besides, I obviously have nothing against these so called "post whores" now do I? Afterall I married one of them and I seem to be becoming one myself.:P

I was referring to santa's nice list. No fear though, I am sure you are on his naughty list :evil:

I picked people who are, what I have been told anyway, are "post whores". I am not here to offend anyone on this list or offend their significant others. As for those on the list with significant others....have no worries I am not out for your man, I have my own to deal with. :P

I can't imagine me being on ANYONE'S nice list that's all :lol:

and compared to some people here *ahem* I am no post whore.... I just ALWAYS have something to say :P