• jasonmacisaac
    • hasan4978
    • davidpuddy
    • maskedfan
    • njdevils783
    • peteyvegas
    • scdevsfan
    • e-devil

Well it says wednesday at the begining of the thread....but maybe I will do it sooner.

See 3 pages later.. i cant remember the front page!!

Weds was yesterday! WTF~~!!!

HAHA jk

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammyk....have you no self control?! If I tell you all now I will have nothing to do with myself. If I keep it going for a few days, or a week like I origionally intended, I would have a full calendar. Maybe if you posted some new topics I would get intrigued with something else and forget about this pathetic thread.:P

I voted sammyk because he's the forum pervert.

There a lot more pervs here than you think!

Sammyk....have you no self control?! If I tell you all now I will have nothing to do with myself. If I keep it going for a few days, or a week like I origionally intended, I would have a full calendar. Maybe if you posted some new topics I would get intrigued with something else and forget about this pathetic thread.:P

You told us not to discuss it though (which we did anyway) so what is the point of a week long waiting period? What are you going to do in that timeframe that is going to fill up your schedule? :noclue:

Have you visited the NLD thread? That should keep you intrigued for the rest of your life.

There a lot more pervs here than you think!

You told us not to discuss it though (which we did anyway) so what is the point of a week long waiting period? What are you going to do in that timeframe that is going to fill up your schedule? :noclue:

Have you visited the NLD thread? That should keep you intrigued for the rest of your life.

What is the NLD thread?

...I picked people who are, what I have been told anyway, "post whores"...

C'MON!!!

Don Today, 07:10 AM Post #7

Trivia Master

Group: Members

Member No.: 392

Masked Fan Today, 02:58 AM Post #5

Rookie Devil

Group: Members

Member No.: 909

She's my wife :) You guys hit pretty dead on, or at least a few of you did. I picked the names to go on the list based on people who post a lot or who had been mentioned in the first thread. We were bored and she wanted to get interested in the board, so I figured, heck why not? Take advantage of the anonymity of the internet and play a little game :)

Oh and btw I voted for peteyvegas. Figured he was random enough to draw some attention away :)

I will give him that, Newark is a beautiful city. Do I think anyone should spend a good chunk of their spare time writing about it and looking at maps and drawing all over them.....not exactly.:P But everyone has their own little quirks. I was always interested in hockey but I can't ice skate. I can roller blade and roller skate though. We played a lot of floor hockey when I was in school. I loved it! Best sport ever. As for watching it... I can't really get into watching any sport on t.v. I would rather be out playing a sport. As for seeing it live, that is a whole different story. I would love to go see the Devil's live. I was a big fan of the local college here and would go to their games. So I guess I am a devils fan by default.

Although he has yet to take me to get pizza and fried chicken!!:P

Edited by devilinmyside

Awww thats soo cute...

I mean it would have been cute whoever it was... but I like ND5... i remember when I first came on the board he sent a nice encouraging pm after a comment was made!!!

YAY...and the wifey seems cool... other than all that suspense.. .damn you both!! haha jk

sammyk - newarkiness...I LOVE IT!!!!

You have me ROFLMAO today!!!

HAHA.. thats the first time i ever used that.. i hate that.. i only use LOL and nothing more... and it annoys me.. but i thought it worked better!!

Edie...Newarkiness

keep em coming..

And if you pronounce newark like i do.. newarkiness rhymes with dorkiness..and even thought it 2006, i still use the word dork on daily basis... so newarkiness is rad yo!

Haha.. the day was so hectic at work.. that i just came home.. pigged out.. whch by the way is pretty much impossible in my current medical state... then worked out a little then got the awesomest text message ever about some good news and im just fired up.

So today at school we had to call 911 two times in an hour... and we had another bear on top of that.

11:30... fire on the playground...911 called.. firetrucks come and put it out...

12:20 - students sent back in from recess as 911 is called again..this time for Kindergartner with broken wrist...

1:35 - announcement comes over to close all doors and windows.. bear chillin out on the playground!

I mean.. the school should just be put onto the LOST islan already@

See what happens when you start forest fires? Bears come and take revenge and try to ignite playgrounds!

911 for a broken wrist? WTF? How about driving the kid to the hospital?

I think you should start looking for a hatch!

No administrators or anything?

Not in an elementary school.. other than 1 principal who was out of the builing at meetings today. The board of ed has many administrators but that is about 5 miles away and on all back roads.. so pro a 10 minute drive.. so for one of them to get to the school... if you could even get in touch with them..or are in office.. would probably take a lot longer than an ambulance and her mom coming.

lg, you seem to be riding the roflcopter.gif today! :evil:

Holy Crap Mr. k. Yer pulling out alllllll the stops!

She's my wife :) You guys hit pretty dead on, or at least a few of you did. I picked the names to go on the list based on people who post a lot or who had been mentioned in the first thread. We were bored and she wanted to get interested in the board, so I figured, heck why not? Take advantage of the anonymity of the internet and play a little game :)

Oh and btw I voted for peteyvegas. Figured he was random enough to draw some attention away :)

Woohoo, I guessed right. Like you blog BTW, very interesting.

Newark seemed too obvious. <_< so congratulations! When was the blessed event?

Peteyvegas goes to Ithica for games that's why i voted for him first...before you did even Newark :P then you started writing about vegas, Mrs Newark --- and this chick seemed too young! (I'm not sure what I meant by that but... :evil: ) And e-devil is obsessed with Cornell too but he doesn't seem married but I guessed it anyhow since no one else had... but so is captainscotty (isn't cornell in his signature?) and he wasn't even on the list...

Edited by Pepperkorn

I was the first to pick ND5. With all his ranting about Ithaca, and the 24/7 comment, seemed obvious. :D

Hey, I just noticed I got two votes.

Where's this blog thingy?