• peteyvegas
    • scdevsfan
    • e-devil

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you were honest about your location many of those can be eliminated.

It's certainly not me.

CRASHER married? C'mon, I thought this was a serious poll! Oh wait, if I'm on it it's clearly not!

Mr. Fan42? Oh where were you hiding Mrs. Fan42 all these years? Alas, Albany is not that close to Ithaca.

Leeds doesn't live in NY last I checked.

Neither does Petey.

NewarkDevil5. Now here's an interesting one. Did he live in Ithaca? Is my memory right? Hmmm...was MIA for a while, did he get hitched?

Sundstrom? Perhaps, but I think he's a NJ resident.

Jason? Not even in the same country.

Hasan? I just have no idea with him but he's a NJ resident too if I'm not mistaken.

Puddy...I don't think he's in Ithaca but who knows.

MaskedFan, quite possible. He's rather masked.

783? Perhaps. Dunno much about him.

Same with Peteyvegas.

I believe the SC in SCDevsfan stands for South Carolina...so I'd say no.

E-Devil, isn't he out west?

Yah, I have a lot of time to waste too! :P

OK, back to more Law & Order.

A serious poll?? What an absurd thought! :dance: I just have a lot of time to waste is all. Law and order and CSI...if I could watch them 24/7 and never see a rerun I wouldn't have to use this infernal pc. I honestly didn't even think about location but now that we are on that topic I put it as my hometown, not necessarily where I reside now. That should narrow it down a bit. :lol:

I know it isn't CrASher because i have been stalking him for the past few months and i have yet to see a female prescense...lol :evil:

...OK, back to more Law & Order.
...Law and order and CSI...if I could watch them 24/7...

Hmmmmm. Do I see a Love Connection? :wub:

I know it isn't CrASher because i have been stalking him for the past few months and i have yet to see a female prescense... :lol:

:clap::haha2::cheers:

Edited by Masked Fan

I know it isn't CrASher because i have been stalking him for the past few months and i have yet to see a female prescense...lol :evil:

that's because I am smart enough to not bring my woman to my apartment :lol:

it ain't me though... I ain't been fool enough to take THAT plunge :P

I give our noob credit though... she knows her men on this board!!

No cheating and discussing amongst each other. I will reveal the true answer Next wednesday. I will give you a hint.....HE is a devil's fan!! :giggle:

age/sex/loc/pic

oh god, just tell them the truth it's me!!!! lol

we all know it's not crasher, when i met his gf i was like wow how much is he paying her? j'k :D

i could do one of these polls but whoever doesn't know just doesn't listen to me

ummm i honestly have no idea, i know most of the ones who aren't but the ones who are left? no idea!

we all know it's not crasher, when i met his gf i was like wow how much is he paying her? j'k :D

Hey!!!

She's the bucks in the relationship :P

You need to see the VIEW from the new house too!!!! :clap:

oh god, just tell them the truth it's me!!!! lol

i could do one of these polls but whoever doesn't know just doesn't listen to me

ummm i honestly have no idea, i know most of the ones who aren't but the ones who are left? no idea!

Plus devilinmyside is too old for CRASHER. She has to be atleast 16 years old for CRASHER to be interested in her. :P

Edited by Super 17

Jesus Christ... you date a few nineteen year olds (and NONE since I turned 30 thank you :P)... and they think you're Jimmy Norton !!!!!!

Though why does the year get younger each time I am taking grief for this ??

Maybe just to spite y'all I'll marry an older chick and that'll show ya!!! *waves fist in anger*.... hey... we need a waving fist in anger smiley better then :rant: !

Jesus Christ... you date a few nineteen year olds (and NONE since I turned 30 thank you :P)... and they think you're Jimmy Norton !!!!!!

Though why does the year get younger each time I am taking grief for this ??

Maybe just to spite y'all I'll marry an older chick and that'll show ya!!! *waves fist in anger*.... hey... we need a waving fist in anger smiley better then :rant: !

OK, I changed my post from 14 years old to 16. :P

Hmmmmm. Do I see a Love Connection? :wub:

Nah, I don't watch CSI.

Heh, this is what I would definitely call an offseason thread :) and I see I've got three votes. You think anyone could compete with Newark in my life? ;)

Ooh, was it my Ithaca comment combined with your absence that got you votes? :evil:

EDIT: :rant:

Edited by sammyk

I dont know who her husband is.. im more concerned with the fact that she seems unsure who her husband is... when asking... are you my husband..could it be you...

as though it was some drunken night in vegas where they got hitched and he doesnt really know.. so she listed a bunch of names and its one of them but they just dont know yet .

:)

Anyhow.. jimmy norton rocks crasher..saw him again.. 3rd or 4th time..cant remember.. last saturday.

And I dont have a guess for the husband.. i know WHO it is NOT.. at elast 7 of them i can elliminate.. but i cant figure out the others cause i dont know much about them..so no guess!

I dont know who her husband is.. im more concerned with the fact that she seems unsure who her husband is... when asking... are you my husband..could it be you...

as though it was some drunken night in vegas where they got hitched and he doesnt really know.. so she listed a bunch of names and its one of them but they just dont know yet .

:)

Anyhow.. jimmy norton rocks crasher..saw him again.. 3rd or 4th time..cant remember.. last saturday.

And I dont have a guess for the husband.. i know WHO it is NOT.. at elast 7 of them i can elliminate.. but i cant figure out the others cause i dont know much about them..so no guess!

You seem to know how I got married but have no clue as to who. A marriage in Vegas :rofl: You think I could take him that far away from the devils and this board!! And seriously...getting drunk and hitched in Vegas was so last season.