Stanley Cup Finals Game 1 Thread - 6/5/06 - 8pm OLN

Satans Hockey

Oilers 0 for 6 on the PP and also a few 5 on 3 ones and they gave up a SH goal. Way to go Oilers PP.

Don't forget all the shorthanded chances Edmonton had in the 2nd. Special teams will hurt ya every time.

Come on Oilers!!!!!

Wtf...Ward robs Horcoff. Oh boy. This guy is going nuts over it.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy fvcking sh!t how in the living blue hell did he get his arm across like that !??!?!??!?!?

Reminded me of Brodeur on Primeau against Detroit in 1995.....holy hopping sh!t!!!

Oilers have a ton of pressure right now, but part of the problem is they havent been as aggressive in the carolina zone. Not quite as physical as they started the game, some of the same stuff that cost the Devils against these guys.

Holy fvcking sh!t how in the living blue hell did he get his arm across like that !??!?!??!?!?

Reminded me of Brodeur on Primeau against Detroit in 1995.....holy hopping sh!t!!!

This gets my nomination for post of the year :lol:

Creativity, sincerity, insightful... really top notch Crasher :clap:

So, how much do you think the winner of this game is vital? We're talking a lot of momentum.

At this point it's huge. The way this game has gone, it would be tough for the loser to recover, especially Edmonton because they blew the 3-0 lead. What a game. It's really a shame us and about 4 other people are the only ones in America watching this game.