Stanley Cup Finals Game 1 Thread - 6/5/06 - 8pm OLN

Satans Hockey

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At this point it's huge. The way this game has gone, it would be tough for the loser to recover, especially Edmonton because they blew the 3-0 lead. What a game. It's really a shame us and about 4 other people are the only ones in America watching this game.

Yeah. I agree. Regarding that final thought about who's watching or tuning in and who's not, eh. The real fans want to see who wins. And by the sound of this game, it's been remarkable so far. So I'd say to all the cynics that they are missing out.

All Edmonton needs to do is win the last 5:00 of the game and then do some MAJOR fvcking voodoo on Rolosson's leg me thinks !!!

I can't remember a goalie ever being thrown into a fire like THIS in this kinda situation

... sorry I can't live up to my last post PK :evil:

Yes Derek... but it's TY CONKLIN.

LOL...true MadDog. But if his team can get one goal, they steal Game One. Man. To think I actually typed that sentence. :lol:

Wow. Shots are 36-25 Oilers. Still, it's been pretty even since late in the 2nd.