Game Day Thread Devils @ Flyers 7:30pm

Devilish34

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And OF COURSE Lousy Lukowich with another key turnover, which leads to yet another goal :rolleyes: What else is new? :argh:

Matt Loughlin's almost too good at being professional on the radio, I'm half paying attention between this and the Rutgers game so from his call I can't tell whether the Devils or the other team score till I hear the horn (or don't).

Edited by Hasan4978

Folks, that was a beauty of a game. There have been so many articles (and the games) where devils hockey has been much maligned.

But put two desperate teams who are already arch nemeses of each other, and you've got a great game.

Defense still looks shaky, but I'd say the only bad thing about this game is Gionta's total disappearance.

Did anyone else think the ice was terrible tonight? Puck seemed to be jumping all over the place and lots of players falling could be why the team looked a bit tentative at times.

yayyyy wooo hooooo!!! it's odd that earlier in the week they were out of the playoffs by standings and today they lead the Atlantic.

Go Devils!!!!

Any win over the Flyers is a great win!!!

That was a disgusting first period. Outworked. Outshot. Outscored. So I turned the game off and went out for the evening. I guess everything fit into place after that. I should stop watching the games.... *sigh*

My Policy!!!

1. I never shut the game off no matter what the score

2. I'll never leave a Devils game early no matter what the score is.

3. I'll never leave a Devils game until I hear the 3 stars of the game!!

My Policy!!!

1. I never shut the game off no matter what the score

2. I'll never leave a Devils game early no matter what the score is.

3. I'll never leave a Devils game until I hear the 3 stars of the game!!

Same thing with me. There are always a few people who rush out once the final buzzer sounds to beat the rush, and they look at me like I'm crazy because I am still sitting in my seat waiting for them to announce the stars.