Devils @ Carolina

MadDog2020

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! All I heard on the radiostream was how the Herapanes were crying about one thing or another! Bitches!

I tell ya, I hope our boys come out of the gates with a better show of pressure on St.Pattys day!

Jeez that third was ALLLLLL Cryalotta! :argh:

Great job :hail:Marty, fending off that onslaught of what actually did get by that mighty Defense!!!! :clap2:

Watching it on the yahoo free feed,

EVERY WHISTLE AND THE COMENTATORS WERE CALLING A PENALTY

One passage went:

"thats hooking on williams, who passes it to stall who in turn is hooked, no penalty given again, it takes a defelction and goes out , surley that should be a penalty for delay of game"

HOLY CRAP!!! MIRACLE ON ICE OR WHAT?!?!?!

If anyone has any doubts about who wins the Vezina should re-watch that third period.

That was so much like playoff hockey that my heart was in my throat, which rarely happens during the regular season.

Might want to send it to the MVP comittee as well

Anyone get the TSN feed?

Glen Healey:

"What I want to know is - where are all the Hurricane forwards? I just realized I've spent more time talking about David Clarkson than I have Stall, Brindamour, and Cole combined."

Anyone get the TSN feed?

Glen Healey:

"What I want to know is - where are all the Hurricane forwards? I just realized I've spent more time talking about David Clarkson than I have Stall, Brindamour, and Cole combined."

They were all too busy whining about one thing or another. fvcking crybabies. fvcking Williams crying "MARTY COVERED THE PUCK, WAHHHHHHHHH!!" I fvcking hate the Whine-a-canes.

Three words: HUGE fvckIN' WIN!!!!! Who else is on the David Clarkson bandwagon? All aboard!! :D:P

"Waves his hands on the Clarkson bandwagon!" :boogie::dance:

This was a HUGE WIN by the Devils! :koolaid: It was a little nerve racking towards the end and the Devils win the season series over Carolina and stays 2 points behind Buffalo-6 points back up on Pittsburgh! :evil:

Clarkson is a keeper and for his first NHL game he played great! Pelley was good too, but Clarkson I likey. His size and play is good for the Devils right now and he almost had his first NHL goal. Brodeur was awesome and maybe Clemmy with the start in New Jersey on Saturday. Nice win Devils!

Obliterated by Madden and co...oh wait, Madden wasn't even in the lineup :rofl:

Just reported on MSG. Marty being evaluated by doctors.

For what, exhaustion? :noclue:

Hopefully he didn't get his bell rung on that Whitney play. The team needed these two points in the worst way, especially since Marty may actually have to take a game off now, in addition to the Elias and Madden up-in the air status.

They were all too busy whining about one thing or another. fvcking crybabies. fvcking Williams crying "MARTY COVERED THE PUCK, WAHHHHHHHHH!!" I fvcking hate the Whine-a-canes.

Watching Williams throw a temper tantrum like a 3 year old was embarrassing.

Williams is a frustrated player in the struggle to make the playoffs, it's alright to show it. As for Clarkson...what a game. He's tough, he's got a nice shot, he's got some good sense....At least for game one. Show me it night and night out.

F Williams. He's a little f*g.

Williams is a frustrated player in the struggle to make the playoffs, it's alright to show it.

As for Clarkson...what a game. He's tough, he's got a nice shot, he's got some good sense....At least for game one. Show me it night and night out.

Hey, he almost made the team out of camp and I can see why. He played a veteran game in his first one. He showed a lot of poise. He should be a regular next year if he keeps playing like this.

A little homophobic, eh?

Not homophobic. I just like to use the term "f*g" to describe little punks like Justin Williams from time to time. It fits him good.

good interivew with Al. Hopefully Clarkson sticks around full time, even with a healthy line up. This is the move that could allow Jamie to move to Madden's line and make them a threat offensively. What do you think?

When Healthy - Playoff Lineup

Elias-Gomer-Gio

Parise-Zajac-Clarkson

Langer-Madden-Pandolfo

Brylin-Rassmussen-Rupp

good interivew with Al. Hopefully Clarkson sticks around full time, even with a healthy line up. This is the move that could allow Jamie to move to Madden's line and make them a threat offensively. What do you think?

Elias-Gomer-Gio

Parise-Zajac-Clarkson

Langer-Madden-Pandolfo

Brylin-Rassmussen-Rupp

Those line have possibilities, for sure. As much as I like Clarkson, I still want to see some more before I replace a seasoned vet like Dowd with him for the playoffs though.

Elias-Gomer-Gio

Parise-Zajac-Clarkson

Langer-Madden-Pandolfo

Brylin-Rassmussen-Rupp

The second line looks to inexperinced IMO not ideal for playoff hockey.

Surley it would be better to leave langs on the second and put clarkson with madden and pando and spread the experience and the youth out over 2 lines???

Clarkson needs to improve in some areas. He is a poor skater and looks very weak on his skates in one on one battles. Sure a summer working on that would help. Has a bright future. Pelley had the tougher job of the two rookies, he had to center the shutdown line an I thought he looked very impressive doing so. He needs some work also but I can see him centering the 4th line next year spelling the end to Dowd. Clarkson should be on the 4th line next year also. Rasmussen-Pelley-Clarkson could handle close to 8-10 minutes a game easy.

Just interviewed Clarkson on MSG and Trautwig asked him how Marty was after the game and he stated he was "fine".

Clarkson, agree have to see him play every night the way he did tonight, but the fact that he's been nurtured by the Dev organization says so much about his play.

Interchangeable parts is what the organization is all about and Clarkson and Pelley proved it. They asked the Maven what he thought about Clarkson and all he basically had to say was "he does a nice interview".

Edited by LOULAM1