fvck THE CANES!

Satans Hockey

fvck THEM

fvck JUSTIN WILLIAMS CRYING TO THE REFS

and not to forget a big fvck YOU TO THAT SCUMBAG CORY STILLMAN(the player I hate the most in the whole damn league)

God damn I hate that team. I hate the fact they dove their way to a Cup last year. I still can't believe they actually won the damn thing. fvck Montreal as well for not being able to hold a 1-0 lead in the 3rd period when they were up 2 games to none on their home ice. They should have knocked this fvcking team out in the first round. fvck their stupid fans who do nothing but wooooo for half the game. fvck their fans for standing the whole entire game 7 of the finals, I was there and god that was annoying. I can't believe im saying this but I hope the fvcking rangers make the playoffs over this team. That's how much I hate them.

fvck THE CANES

Edited by Satans Hockey

fvck THEM

and not to forget a big fvck YOU TO THAT SCUMBAG CORY STILLMAN(the player I hate the most in the whole damn league)

God damn I hate that team. I hate the fact they dove their way to a Cup last year. I still can't believe they actually won the damn thing. fvck Montreal as well for not being able to hold a 1-0 lead in the 3rd period when they were up 2 games to none on their home ice. They should have knocked this fvcking team out in the first round. fvck their stupid fans who do nothing but wooooo for half the game. fvck their fans for standing the whole entire game 7 of the finals, I was there and god that was annoying. I can't believe im saying this but I hope the fvcking rangers make the playoffs over this team. That's how much I hate them.

fvck THE CANES

I could care less about the Canes, if they did sneak in to the playoffs I'm pretty sure Buffalo or the Devils would knock them off. They've played alot of hockey over the last couple of years, they've lost some key players from last years Cup team, and they have some injuries. Getting them in the first round might not be a bad thing.

I did think that standing for all of game 7 was great, I've seen it in college hoops but never in hockey.

Edited by officerfarva

I hate them, their idiot fans, their asinine scoreboard putting refs names on it when they blow a call, their diving, their bitching and moaning coach, their stupid song, Woo, and everything else, but I NEVER would put the Rangers over them or anyone.

Edited by skeeter

Screw the Canes and you go with that rant! :rant: Williams is a POS and a big crybaby. He should have received 2 minutes for unsportsmanlike conduct. If it was Elias or any other Devils player they would have received 2 minutes. Nice to see the Devils beat the Canes for the third time in three games and hopefully a sweep of the season series tomorrow. :evil:

fvck THEM

fvck THE CANES

:hail:

I can't stand the Canes either.

This team and their coach whine incessantly about everything. And their fans know absolutely nothing about hockey...every time one of their players falls down within 5 feet of an opposing player, right away they're booing if nothing's called.

Oh well...hope the Cane faithful enjoyed that Cup win, because that team has "one-year wonder" written all over it. Back to playing "Dueling Banjos" and gaffawing over Larry the Cable Guy tapes for Canes fans.

Funny thing about those two quick whistles is: Both times, the Devils had the puck when the whistle blew. So even if there wasn't an early whistle, the Devils would've had the puck anyway. So what are they bitching about?

Funny thing about those two quick whistles is: Both times, the Devils had the puck when the whistle blew. So even if there wasn't an early whistle, the Devils would've had the puck anyway. So what are they bitching about?

Exactly, especially on that first one, Williams actually couldn't place the puck into this wide open net anyway, he hit the post and it bounced out to a Devil.

Rant away :evil: But I know I won't be feckin' ANY of them any time soon :yucky:

They're in a tough spot... see I'd say they could ruin hockey - they're more what people claim the Devils are -- they win via DESPERATE hockey. It's very frustrating because I dont see a real system and it's frustrating when they paste together a winning season just seriously battling... it sucks. But... :noclue:

This team and their coach whine incessantly about everything. And their fans know absolutely nothing about hockey...every time one of their players falls down within 5 feet of an opposing player, right away they're booing if nothing's called.

Oh well...hope the Cane faithful enjoyed that Cup win, because that team has "one-year wonder" written all over it. Back to playing "Dueling Banjos" and gaffawing over Larry the Cable Guy tapes for Canes fans.

fvck THEM

fvck THE CANES

Everyone please. This thread may be offensive to any Hurricanes fans reading the board and drive them away. All posters should apologize to these fans and make sure they understand we think no ill thoughts about their team.

Edit: THIS IS ALL SARCASM

Edited by Devils731