GDT - Devs/Sens Game II

Don

maybe i would if i lived a little closer, but a 2 and a half hour drive from Toms River there, then 2 and a half hours on the way back all by my lonesome, then i gotta pay for parking, plus whatever else, not to mention the ticket.. ends up with me dishing out $100 dollars or so to go see the game without anyone else?! .. I'll just go to game 5 with my brother and dad.

Dude. Steven. There's no way in hell it's 2.5 hours. Hour and half at the max max.

Get ur ass to the game, buy a $45 seat, and suppor tthem.

:koolaid:

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh why badger the kid. If he says it's two hours, it's two hours. MapQuesting Toms River to East Rutherford it's an hour, forty minutes which could be more or less depending on where his house is and the arena's locale. Hell getting in to the arena just takes ten minutes coming in from the wrong exit :P

I sympathize with him, most people do not want or need to go to games by themselves. I've been to about 20 or so this year and two playoff games by myself (a few other games during the regular season with friends), I'm one of the few people I know that will go solo but it does get old after a while.

At least going by yourself you can get a better seat and in my case I also park at the track so I don't have to pay for parking.

Edited by Hasan4978

This is a must-win for the Devils even though it is only game 2 because if they lose tonight, they are pretty much screwed going to Ottawa down 2 games. The Devils can beat this team, The defense can't let the Sens get hot sticks tonight, and Marty has to come up with big saves when they matter most.

LETS GODEVILS! :koolaid:

man, i was desperately trying to go to tonight's game but i just can't find anyone who wants to go with me. excuses, excuses, excuses. i wanted to go so bad!! i'll go next saturday i guess..

Probably actually be able to get a better seat just walking up to the window by yourself. there are still tickets available

lol, i know you guys are trying to get me to go but i just don't want to by myself, it's just not worth the drive. i am already making plans to go next saturday so it's no big deal to me now, i'll still watch the game on the tube although that's not the same.. it is better than listening to it on the XM satellite radio though, which is what i've had to do for all the playoff games so far except the overtime winner and the series clincher, all other nights i was PUMPING GAS at Wawa! and never trust mapquest, i tried using that to go to my friend's show at the starland ballroom in sayreville and mapquest gave me some f'ed up directions that put me nowhere near starland... it sucked, lol. i know how to get there anyway, it's not like this would've been my first game... i'm just not up for driving all the way their by myself when i could just wait a week and go with my family.

:evil:GO DEVILS! :evil:

my cousin won tickets to the game tonight from news 12 and I'm going. We have to pick up the tickets at CAA so I dont know where we're sitting but who cares, they were free.

I WANNA SEE A WIN TONIGHT! :dance::dance::dance:

and yeah I wouldnt want to go alone. I'd do it if it was a game 7 or something and I really couldnt find anyone else... But its just more fun with a buddy. :cheers:

maybe i would if i lived a little closer, but a 2 and a half hour drive from Toms River there, then 2 and a half hours on the way back all by my lonesome, then i gotta pay for parking, plus whatever else, not to mention the ticket.. ends up with me dishing out $100 dollars or so to go see the game without anyone else?! .. I'll just go to game 5 with my brother and dad.

I drove up last Friday fighting traffic the whole way(7 hrs round trip) so you should be just fine.

I'm planing on going to game 5 with or without the wife.

Dude. Steven. There's no way in hell it's 2.5 hours. Hour and half at the max max.

Get ur ass to the game, buy a $45 seat, and suppor tthem.

:koolaid:

My thoughts exactly. I have family in toms river.. takes me an hour and a half from parsippany which is further west off parkway then CAA is east so ti should be about the same.

But i have no prob with him not wanting to go alone.. Im usually wont unless i have friends i know i can sit near.

Anyhow..heading out soon!!! Lets go Devils.

PS.... just buy from scalpers.. my friends got $95 seats the other night for $25

Go by yourself!...my father has been to most of the games himself all season long with all of us kids at college.

i just decided to suck it up and go, even though i'm low on cash and i'm going solo again. you will always hae fun with plenty of fellow fans around you. sec 212 row 5

LETS GO DEVILS!!! :evil::angry:

my aunt is finally using her tickets so she is going tonight instead of me. so im stuck watchin it at home... anyone live near clark? me and my buddy want some devil fans to drink w and watch the game tonight. my basement is sweet for partying and watchin sports