GDT - Devs/Sens Game II

Don

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess the officials were intimidated by Murray after he was whining Laviolette-style at the end of the first period. Yeah it was a tough break for the Sens that the clock can't start instantenously when the puck drops but come on, your guys didn't play till the buzzer either or you wouldn't have given up a goal there. Besides we deserve a break goshdarnit, we've gotten the short end of the whisle more than enough in these playoffs :P

Very weird. There seems to be very few periods in this series where it is back and forth. It would appear that the ice is slanted each period. Let's hope it is slanted our way in the third... there is no way in hell we survive another period like the second.

Let me just say how much I hate John Forslund. UGH!!! He's such a Canes homer and therefore hates the Devs.

I love the VS NHL commercials and how blatantly anti-devs they are. :rolleyes: I told my husband that when they showed the whole Messier, Bourque, Weight thing and he thought I was paranoid. Then they showed the Kariya comeback after the Scott Stevens hit and he said "The Devils won the cup that year! That's beat up!" and realized the reality of things.

Marty looked good and has made some fantastic saves. We better come out fired up. This 3rd period is going to make me sick on my stomach if it is like the 2nd.

:gd:

Great just what we needed a rerun of the Carolina Game 2 :rolleyes::saddevil:

They may not win the series anyway but it would be nice if this year's team showed something and got off the deck here, otherwise this is gonna be just as quick an end as that series.

Edited by Hasan4978