GDT: Game 3, Devils vs. Senators (Series Tied 1-1)

Devilsdude530

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same stuff I've been smoking all year. We've done this all year, we can do it agai. Emery seriously looks shaky. We'v got to get pucks to the net, Ottawa is blocking way too many.

Same stuff I've been smoking all year. We've done this all year, we can do it agai. Emery seriously looks shaky. We'v got to get pucks to the net, Ottawa is blocking way too many.

The shaky goalie will get a shutout. Sometimes there is no justice.

I sure hope not... I can honestly admit when a goalie bests us, but Ray Emery is just aweful. He's been fighting the puck all night, looking behind him, etc. I'm willing to lose, just not 1-0.

Emery's an ass-face. If we get shut out tonight, it's because of Volchenkov and Chris Phillips. Those guys are pretty good. :unsure:

The Refs sucked so bad....you can't blame the whole game on them. We had our chances, but didn't finish. I just can't wait for game 4 when the Devils take it to them and kick some ass! Another thing...please..someone take some hitting classes! Lay some hits like White did!!

Good game... Both teams played well enough to win. Marty carried the Devil's, and the Sen's carried Emery.

We got the bounce in game 2, they got the break in game 3. We all knew this would be a close series - and is. We HAVE to win game 4.

I think who ever wins game 4 is going to win the series... Let's go Devil's! :saddevil:

I don't know what they thought they were going to accomplish by pulling Marty. They couldn't keep the puck in Ottawa's end the entire game. What did they think would change? :argh:

I guess they are playing for a split in Ottawa. They didn't even try to win this game. Except for Marty. What a waste of a fantastic performance.

:evilcry: