New uniforms?

NYGDevils32

There are new socks for all teams, they are a new material, and have a different cut.

The shorts are optional from what i have heard.

The prices of the jerseys according to the Washington capitals site are as follows:

RBK Premier (Replica) Jersey Blank $99.99

RBK Premier (Replica) Jersey Customized $159.99

Blank authentics are rumoured to start at the $140, and $200 customized.

According to EA games developers on the EA site working on NHL08 (who already have all the new jersey designs) only 6 teams are making full changes (Boston, LA , Washington, Columbus, Dallas, Vancouver).

The remaining teams are making minor changes, for example carolina now has a white ring around the shoulders, which looks completley rediculouse.

The devils should keep their jersey exactly the same, the only diffierence is that the logo might be slightly smaller than it used to be.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The devils should keep their jersey exactly the same, the only diffierence is that the logo might be slightly smaller than it used to be.

The Devs should lose the grotesque black shoulders..

Leave the shoulder area all white or all red for that particular jersey.

The Devs should lose the grotesque black shoulders..

Leave the shoulder area all white or all red for that particular jersey.

No way , then there is a massive inbalance in colour.

The jerseys are pretty much fine as they are.

They could be shortend slightly but thats as far as they should go.

Edited by Chimaira_Devil_#9

If you ask me this is all a bullsh!t monopoly with RBK if the teams have to wear RBK uniforms, RBK socks, and RBK pants. That's kind of a bullsh!t move.

I also heard another rumor that no team is allowed to have a third jersey, if this is true I'm angry because when teams wear their third jersey's its a special opportunity, also we never got to have a third jersey and I always wanted to bring back the vintage as our alternates.

What always bothered me about 3rd jersey's is that we don't have one.... and I think the Rangers 3rd Jersey (Lady Liberty) is the best uni in sports. Frickin love it.....but would only wear one if I lost a bet!

Devils could have had some awesome 3rd jersey's if they ever got creative..

And the only good thing about the new jersey's coming out is the old ones are discounted all over the place. Picked up a brandy new customized authentic jersey (Langenbrunner) from River City sports for 1/2 price.

The Devils don't have a 3rd jersey because they consider it too crass and non-traditional. I think that stance is cool.

I understand Lou's stance, but the Devils aren't exactly the Yankees when it comes to tradition and anything to spice up the franchise should be welcomed. And PLEASE don't bring back the red and green clown suits they wore... :puke:

What always bothered me about 3rd jersey's is that we don't have one.... and I think the Rangers 3rd Jersey (Lady Liberty) is the best uni in sports. Frickin love it.....but would only wear one if I lost a bet!

Anything to do with the Rag$ blows.....and the Statue of Liberty is in New Jersey.

I like the Arizona Sun Devils logo.

sundevilsflag.jpg

A third jersey with a similar theme would add some flavor. There definetely should be a third jersey that is only brought out on special occasions; surprise the fans once or twice a season.

2 cents

I always thought a cool third jersey would be a black one, with the same logo/highlights as their other jerseys.

It all went to hell when they got rid of the green anyways.

:hail:New%20Jersey%20Devils%20(green).jpg

They didn't win anything with those jerseys, so the Xmas tree jerseys were bad luck.

I also hope the Devils get alternate jerseys soon. I have so many ideas for a home and an away alternate jersey. The Devils should hire me to design them. :P

If you ask me this is all a bullsh!t monopoly with RBK if the teams have to wear RBK uniforms, RBK socks, and RBK pants. That's kind of a bullsh!t move.

I also heard another rumor that no team is allowed to have a third jersey, if this is true I'm angry because when teams wear their third jersey's its a special opportunity, also we never got to have a third jersey and I always wanted to bring back the vintage as our alternates.

Don't worry, the third jerseys will be back in another year or two. Holding them back is a marketing ploy so that they can bleed every last $$$ out of the fans. If they released 3 new jerseys per team next year, most fans would pick their favorite and by it. By holding the 3rds back a year or two, fans will by their favorite of the dark or white and in another year by the 3rd.

Exactly. Thats why theyre making new uniforms too. Could drain 250 from diehards the first year, then another 125 the year after. They see an average fan spend 125, then 125. Its all about the $$$.

No way! The NHL and players care about their fans more than anything and would never do anything like that to exploit their fanbase! How dare you even think that!

:boogie:

The prices of the jerseys according to the Washington capitals site are as follows:

RBK Premier (Replica) Jersey Blank $99.99

RBK Premier (Replica) Jersey Customized $159.99

Blank authentics are rumoured to start at the $140, and $200 customized.

The replica pricing varies and I think $119.99 might end up being the suggested retail price (the teams with preorder jerseys currently available on shop.NHL.com are at that price point), although some will offer it cheaper like the Caps promo - or more like the Flyers are doing. They're charging $149 for a preorder through their team store at the Wachovia Center. From the Bruins site, I think blank authentics will be around $250.

Blank authentics are 300 according to the Flyers pre-order.

DONT BUY FROM NHL.COM THEY WILL HAVE LOW QUALITY

nhl.com will have horrible quality screenpressed, not stitched for a high price.

For the same price about (i called a few places and they arent exactly sure but its around the same price but you will be getting a MUCH better quality jersey), for you could get stiched at icejerseys.com, and a few other places. I have easy acess to the city, so im getting mine done there at a place who told me they already have the new jerseys but wont let anyone see, they said that they will stitch them though but it will take longer.

Edited by SteveStevens

Blank replicas are 300 according to the Flyers pre-order.

nhl.com will have horrible quality screenpressed, not stitched for a high price.

For the same price about (i called a few places and they arent exactly sure but its around the same price but you will be getting a MUCH better quality jersey), for you could get stiched at icejerseys.com, and a few other places. I have easy acess to the city, so im getting mine done there at a place who told me they already have the new jerseys but wont let anyone see, they said that they will stitch them though but it will take longer.

I wouldnt believe that anyone already had the jerseys, considering there said to be in short supply already as not enough were made, and most sites that have them are on pre order, except on the NHL.com webiste.

The Premier jerseys will have Heat pressed names and screen printed shoulder pads, the Authentics should come with stitched names and numbers.

This guy has detailed shots of the new columbus jersey with the customisation on it:

LINK

He mentions towards the end that the Authentics should have sewn patches according to his source.

Blank replicas are 300 according to the Flyers pre-order.

There is no way blank replicas are $300. Not even a blank authentic is going to be that much.