Vancouver Canucks new uniforms

jkrdevil

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, the fact that it's an RBK template with the ridiculous "bib cut" bottom spoils the jersey. I'm glad they have horizontal striping, and the vancouver across the top of the chest is probably a bit much but doesn't look that awful. Still, I can't see these being a big seller.

I like the second one, jkr. The first one would probably piss a lot of Canadians off as being a stereotype.

I wouldn't mind the jerseys so much if they chose either the Orca symbol or the arc of 'VANCOUVER' (with nothing below it, college style.) Both together looks just plain stupid.

I didn't make them they are actual new alternate logos for the Canucks. You can see them all here.

http://www.sportslogos.net/team.php?t=29

The Orca is ridiculous. It has nothing to do with "canucks" and is simply a nod to Orca Bay, the owner of the team.

They should have changed the Orca's colors. It seems a bit out of place as is.

Again, the fact that it's an RBK template with the ridiculous "bib cut" bottom spoils the jersey. I'm glad they have horizontal striping, and the vancouver across the top of the chest is probably a bit much but doesn't look that awful. Still, I can't see these being a big seller.

Ah yes, you get your horizontal stripes and still you complain. Why am I not surprised?

They should have changed the Orca's colors. It seems a bit out of place as is.

Ah yes, you get your horizontal stripes and still you complain. Why am I not surprised?

Because I'm a thinking person and Satan Gary can't just throw me a crumb and expect me to be merry. Maybe you, not me.

Ladies and gentlemen HERE ARE YOUR VANCOUUUUUVER WHALERS!!!

DA DA DA DATDAT DATDAT DA!!!

"Breakfast, shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12 to 2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, the Whale, they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime."

My first thought when I saw Naslund skate out was, "wow, Naslund looks hot"..then it was "those jerseys have something off about them". Not a big fan of the Vancouver on the front, to me it makes them look far to busy especially with the NHL logo being a bit bigger on the front...

Whatever, it's is what it is, an attempt at new-vintage

Alright, the white jersey isn't bad, seeing as the logo has some color to it. I know that's not entirely possible on the colored jersey, but it looks like it was screen-printed on there. Looks like something I see in my beer-league games.

I like how they stuck with the green and blue scheme though. I guess if Buffalo can put a number on the front, why can't Vancouver put the name on the front? It would've been cool if VANCOUVER was on the back where the nameplate should be. The name on the front would be the name on the back as well. No 'I' in that team. ;)

Edited by puckrock