Partial Season Plan is out

ev0lemi

Is anyone interested in splitting a half season with me in the lower bowl?

schedule:

1347960359_e69b0a2e20.jpg

the doc says its 1785/seat for 21 games with seating in Rows 14 and higher in Sections 1-4 and 12-15. Guaranteed seating for the Playoffs, but the brochure says these seats are 78/game not 85 so i'm going to ask about the cost.

i called them up and asked about this. i asked if you could sit in the upper bowl and was told no. other partial plan info like the weekend plan will be out in about 2 weeks. you will be able to sit in the upper bowl for those plans i was told.

RANT:

I'm pretty annoyed by this. I don't understand why a team that has major attendance problems can't offer half season plans in the upper levels. They do it at MSG, where they sell out all the time, and they do it because those fans will likely upgrade year after year. That's how you build a satisfied fan base. I don't want to have to sit behind the view-wrecking nets in the lower level, squinting like mad to see what's happening on the other end of the rink, I don't have 41 free evenings to go to games, and I don't see why you wouldn't want asses in the seats, regardless of whether tickets to those seats were sold individually or under plans. A new arena is not an excuse to shoulder loyal fans aside.

RANT:

I'm pretty annoyed by this. I don't understand why a team that has major attendance problems can't offer half season plans in the upper levels. They do it at MSG, where they sell out all the time, and they do it because those fans will likely upgrade year after year. That's how you build a satisfied fan base. I don't want to have to sit behind the view-wrecking nets in the lower level, squinting like mad to see what's happening on the other end of the rink, I don't have 41 free evenings to go to games, and I don't see why you wouldn't want asses in the seats, regardless of whether tickets to those seats were sold individually or under plans. A new arena is not an excuse to shoulder loyal fans aside.

So sign up for the weekend or weekday plan, then you can sit upstairs and still not pay for a whole seasons worth of tickets.

So sign up for the weekend or weekday plan, then you can sit upstairs and still not pay for a whole seasons worth of tickets.
That's the plan. It just seems silly to have to buy extra game tickets to compliment a weekend/day plan because the team doesn't feel like providing a service that most other teams provide. I'm also just frustrated with having to wait until mid-September to lock up my seats. I'm sure all this will be forgotten once all the plans are released - I just needed to rant. Edited by wackychan

That's the plan. It just seems silly to have to buy extra game tickets to compliment a weekend/day plan because the team doesn't feel like providing a service that most other teams provide. I'm also just frustrated with having to wait until mid-September to lock up my seats. I'm sure all this will be forgotten once all the plans are released - I just needed to rant.

I would be frustrated too if I was waiting for a partial plan. (we upgraded to full season this year.) I am sure they will have them out soon, the weekend/weekday plans, it just stinks to keep people in suspense.

It would have been nice if they have given time line out to show when each type of package would go on sale. Hopefully next year will be better, since people will have "their seats" and can just re-up their plans... and they can offer the plans on a better schedule.

RANT:

well, from many Vanderbeek quotes we know that the Upper Level (200s) are quite full.

one of the reasons to move to Newark was to increase the number of game-day walk-up sales, especially from college kids.

don't know about you but how many college kids can just walk up and pay box office pricing for any of those NON upper level seats?

it may piss you off, but i think it makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...
I take back a good chunk of my previous anger - the weekend plan covers more games than I thought they would offer.

RANT II:

They're only offering the weekend plans in the end sections of the upper levels, behind the net. All I want is around 20 games in the upper corners, why is that such a hard thing to sell me? The college student excuse is a weak one - I'M a college student, I have money, I want to buy tickets, let's do this.

I prefer sitting in the upper corners, regardless of price. Now I'm gonna have to roll up to the box office on the 12th with a long list of games to buy for, and that's just plain stupid. I mean, I have friends who started out getting season tickets at the Garden in the 400s - half season plans, no less! For this franchise, with all their attendance problems, to not provide a service that I can get from a Rangers franchise with a consistent 99% attendance rate is disgusting.

(again, I just really needed to vent - these sales people have led me on all summer and I'm very angry)

RANT II:

They're only offering the weekend plans in the end sections of the upper levels, behind the net. All I want is around 20 games in the upper corners, why is that such a hard thing to sell me? The college student excuse is a weak one - I'M a college student, I have money, I want to buy tickets, let's do this.

I prefer sitting in the upper corners, regardless of price. Now I'm gonna have to roll up to the box office on the 12th with a long list of games to buy for, and that's just plain stupid. I mean, I have friends who started out getting season tickets at the Garden in the 400s - half season plans, no less! For this franchise, with all their attendance problems, to not provide a service that I can get from a Rangers franchise with a consistent 99% attendance rate is disgusting.

(again, I just really needed to vent - these sales people have led me on all summer and I'm very angry)

that's weird. i was able to get tickets in section 214 for $25 a game. i could have also gotten the $32 seats. is this your first time with a partial plan? i've had the 6 game plan for the last couple years.

when i log into my account it still has plenty of upper seats available at $25 and $32.

Weekend and business plans are only available in the light blue sections for new ticket plan holders. Previous plan holders can get seats in the other sections.

They put up a map on the devils' site before showing all the sections you could get weekend and business plans for, but that was only for previous plan holders.

I was upset about that too, but that's the way they've always done it :noclue:

yeah dude i'm pretty bummed about not being able to get seats upstairs for the weekend plan.

sorry but i dont wanna sit behind the goal :!@(*^$@(