Training camp opens at South Mountain

Weekes Head

eliasfront_sept13.jpg

newjerseydevils.com – The 2007-08 Devils are officially out of the gate, as players and coaches convened this morning for the start of training camp at Codey Arena at South Mountain.

Full article: http://devils.nhl.com/team/app/?service=pa...rticleid=337248

Photo gallery: http://devils.nhl.com/team/app/?service=pa...;galleryId=2392

Edited by RD

I went to camp right after I got out of class at 11:50 today. I waited until 4 and then left. The gated parking lot had some nice cars in it but that was all I saw, besides a couple of young guys my age come out of the locker room to leave at 4. I couldn't tell who they were and they looked at me funny as I was one of the last people there, but that was the only interaction with players that I saw. None of the players from at least 12:35 to 4 hit the ice. It was still fun, I got some free practice pucks from the netting, courtesy of my friend Jeff (BigDrive_Score!) and I was there with my girlfriend Dana (theothergoat) so it was all good. I bet they are on the ice tomorrow so if you can make it definitely go. As for me I am hoping to get there after my Saturday class but given my track record, I bet they practice early and then leave just as I am getting there. I am 0 for 3 when going to practices to see the players. If I am there Saturday I will make sure to take some pictures.

I went to camp right after I got out of class at 11:50 today. I waited until 4 and then left. The gated parking lot had some nice cars in it but that was all I saw, besides a couple of young guys my age come out of the locker room to leave at 4. I couldn't tell who they were and they looked at me funny as I was one of the last people there, but that was the only interaction with players that I saw. None of the players from at least 12:35 to 4 hit the ice. It was still fun, I got some free practice pucks from the netting, courtesy of my friend Jeff (BigDrive_Score!) and I was there with my girlfriend Dana (theothergoat) so it was all good. I bet they are on the ice tomorrow so if you can make it definitely go. As for me I am hoping to get there after my Saturday class but given my track record, I bet they practice early and then leave just as I am getting there. I am 0 for 3 when going to practices to see the players. If I am there Saturday I will make sure to take some pictures.

Wow...what the hell? why didn't we see those pictures being taken? that's crap