NJDevs.com at a Minor League

njdevils2003champs

We should get Lou down here to remind him we're in the ECHL and not the MAHL. Over there the lineup we've been handed might be competitive. In the E, well other teams will fatten their stats a bit. Anyone with Devils brass connections is welcome to come on down and sample for yourself.

I think everyomne should come to Winnipeg and see an actual GOOD ahl team...:P

Party at anna's!! :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There is a train that goes from Gov. Center in Boston directly to Lowell. The station is a brief taxi cab ride from the station, or maybe by now there might be a bus. Having gone to school in Lowell, I wouldn't reccommend walking though it could be a little rough at night. Good Luck - they need a lot more fan support!! :dance:

We stayed at a cheap Marriott for the night, bumped into the Hershey Bears hockey club at the hotel (which was awesome for me, I'm a Bears fan...I was randomly wearing my Bears shirt that day too, players were probably all WTF?!).

Tsongas is a great new arena for sure.

Clean, great seats for the view and reasonable $$$.

Problem is that the Lowell community is barely aware that there's a team there (they compete for the sports crowd with th Umass Lowell Div. I Riverhawks).

The good news is that on most given nights there are plenty of good seats because there is minimal attendance.

I reccomend - Check out a game before things change....