• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://myp2p.eu/competition.php?competitio...pline=icehockey

Download the player here:

http://www.sopcast.org/

Probably won't be able to catch but the tail end of tonight's game at best and the res is ussally bad compared to, say TV, but it's saved my ass w/r/t Sens games this season.

Unfortunately I can't download anything to my work computer. Thanks, though.

Brodeur looks disgusted, its like we got knocked out of the playoffs.

I think that possibility is becoming crystal clear.

Edited by brodeurrocks

I don't know. I've tried to remain level headed but I think it's time to hit the panic button.

Maybe if we weren't so aggravatingly inconsistent and didn't get shut out 5 times in 18 games I'd be a little more positive and think its just a bad stretch. But it seems like the team, in its current state, is not getting it done.

Maybe it really is time for a trade or serious move.

"The wreck is going down, get out before you drown"

Brodeur is one of the most laid back players you will ever see and I don't think he smiled once in this game. He is not a happy camper. Changes have to be made. The look on his face said it all.

To be shutout 5 times in 19 games is just insane. I have been giving Sutter some leeway but please for the love of God keep the fvcking lines together for more then 2 shifts.

I don't know what can be done but something has to give here. This team is seriously in trouble. Martin and White coming back is not going to change the fact that the team doesn't hustle as much as they should. There is still a lot of games to go but it's painfully obvious that this is not a playoff team this year.

Maybe if Philly wipes the floor with us tomorrow, some kind of shake up will occur. But again, what can be done? It's just really tough to watch a season slip away so early and that is what is happening here.

I'm so friggin angry. we didnt had a bad game but we didn't had a good game either. PP IS REALLY SUCKY THIS YEAR. our first powerplay was amazing, brodeur untouchable and mottau i think he needs to get back to pee wee so they can show him how to skate backward. We really need a #1 defensive player quick or else we are in deep trouble. I'm so angry that if i was at the rock and there was a isles fan next to me... you dont want to know the rest

an angry devils die hard fan

Edited by DevilishFan30

I don't know. I've tried to remain level headed but I think it's time to hit the panic button.

Maybe if we weren't so aggravatingly inconsistent and didn't get shut out 5 times in 18 games I'd be a little more positive and think its just a bad stretch. But it seems like the team, in its current state, is not getting it done.

Maybe it really is time for a trade or serious move.

What about recalling Bergfors?

I'm not bothered by the record. I'm more bothered by the fact that this team looks like it has no heart. I'm not ready to throw in the towel with Sutter, but c'mon already. He is supposed to get the most out of his players but it looks like he couldn't motivate a fly to land on sh#t. It's tougher because all the teams in the division are better and sadly the Devils look on most nights like they can't compete.

There's no leaders on this team. Well, there are, but none of them are 'the' guy. Elias tried to put the team on his back tonight but he just couldn't get it done. I think there was plenty of effort tonight. I think Sutter made some early mis-steps with this team and his constant line rearrangement is perplexing - but ultimately I like what he's doing with the team.

Add in 5 new guys on defense and it's not a surprise the team is struggling as much as it is.

Edited by Triumph