GDT: Dallas Stars @ NJ DEVILS 7:00PM

eaglejelly

Was on a partial breakaway took the shot, lost his edge and just went down. Dont think they've mentioned anything outside of that yet.

Yeah, Doc said there would be an update after the game. That sucks...I got a text from a friend saying that he went down, but didn't really know what happened. Thanks!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a solid win. Everyone played well. Chico noted a lack of big turnovers which might have something to do with Panicky Pete being out of the lineup (aka Oduya). I'd sit Vishnevsky next game, I know he was a +2 tonight but he is just overaggressive in all the wrong spots. My suspicion is the Devils will dress 7 defenders and scratch Arron Asham next game.

I like what I'm seeing.

On another note, how in the world does Jay Pandolfo beat Sergei Zubov to a puck? Zubov was brutal tonight - I don't know if it's the road trip or what but he did not play well at all. Hope Jay's okay - Kovalchuk comes into town soon. I'd be curious to see what New Jersey does if Pandolfo is hurt for next game though - but my suspicion is that Brylin would take Pando's spot and Rupp would come back into the lineup.