GDT: Devils @ Hurricanes 7:00pm 1/10/08

overtime98

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good game by the Devils. Greene and Zajac are certainly picking up their play and Oduya didn't stand out to me which is a good sign that he is playing solid. Absolutely love what Clarkson brings to the team. Nice to see Elias score and Parise and Langenbrunner pick up 2 assists each and Zajac with a goal and an assist.

WOOO DEVILS WIN 4-1. I LOVEEEEEE BEATING THIS TEAM. fvck THEM, fvck THEIR STUPID ASS FANS AND fvck THAT sh!tTY STATE.

'Canes were short and it was obvious. Still, Elias played another tremendous game - he's back, folks. I'm saying it. Elias is going to be a major part of this team down the stretch.

I really hate the 'Canes - batboy Staal, Commodore who was soft when we got him but turned into a rough d man somewhere, etc. basically the luckiest team of all time. They play some BAD defense.

also tom renney will be fired in the next month - which is bad news. here's hoping rangers management can't see the writing on the wall.

Simone Gagne scores with 5 minutes left Flyers 6-2 up over Rags.

The "king" :rofl: has let in 6 goals on 29 shots.

:evil:

Edited by NJDevsFireOnIce