Random Thoughts & Stuff

sammyk

Two words about Arby's.

Jamocha shake.

I know nothing about Arby's ... but those 2 words just might get me in the door daydreaming.gif

ans you know... I'm not a fan of the Tim Horton's... neither do I "run on Dunkin" so... maybe I'm just not a doughnut gal. however nearly 20 years ago there was a place called Twin Donut on 3rd ave at 21st. They had a glazed whole wheat I loved... and they gave my Butter bear free donut holes. I walked him around Grammercy park and then he'd beg to get a donut hole -- I miss my poodle :evilcry:

and you guys dont SKATE???? YE gads - well... as with the donut... I'm not a big street hockey gal. I'm OLD now too so I need skates or I'd be too bushed! :giggle:

well its up to you guys where you want fords has official size rink. i could try to work something out for boyton if we have less people.

but looking at the weather report. it says t storms starting around 3. and im down for anytime after noon

I think you'll get a better turnout if we wait till about 6... some of us have jobs... some of us have random schedules too :P

ok so game is as 6 30 at latest im going to be there around 3 ish messing around with my people. so you guys that dont have anything to do you can stop by. ill be there all day lol. park? right now im talking to him about the key it looks like a go at boyton, 6 grand ave port reading. hy-brid hockey is down, skates and the good ol' cheverlegs are good most likely going to be a ball and i guess bring cups cuz of crasher

ok so game is as 6 30 at latest im going to be there around 3 ish messing around with my people. so you guys that dont have anything to do you can stop by. ill be there all day lol. park? right now im talking to him about the key it looks like a go at boyton, 6 grand ave port reading. hy-brid hockey is down, skates and the good ol' cheverlegs are good most likely going to be a ball and i guess bring cups cuz of crasher

Alright, so we're doing Port Reading then instead of Fords Park? 6 PM?

If it's gonna rain it better do it early and cut the humidity. I'm gonna be gassed pretty quickly if it's anything like today.

y not give yourself a break?

I figure it's my last year of my life I can play football, we are trying to win a state championship, and I have a shot to play this year. I don't want to look back and wish I could've worked harder.

You northerners can feel free to come down to my stomping ground and get a hockey game in.

I figure it's my last year of my life I can play football, we are trying to win a state championship, and I have a shot to play this year. I don't want to look back and wish I could've worked harder.

that was... beautiful...

:evil:

now I am obliged to nut on someone though :P

Wow...what are these hockey games all about? :unsure:

Winona time again then Mr K?

Yep, she's back! You like?

You like how she's showing her hands to say she didn't steal anything? :evil:

ok so are we going through with this cuz its really muggy and it looks like its going to rain and its going to be a waste of gas for crasher if it does start to rain

I'm always willing to try

a few raindrops never stopped me :P

it is kinda gross outside right now though

ok so are we going through with this cuz its really muggy and it looks like its going to rain and its going to be a waste of gas for crasher if it does start to rain

I'm not feeling up to it at all...I got minimal amounts of sleep last night at my friend's shore house and after football, I'm not gonna be feeling up to hockey.