VERSUS Pulls Devils-Carolina Game on Feb. 26

Devilsdude530

The best part of all of this is that they actually think people are watching their bush league broadcast :lol: . Obviously hockey fans will tune in, but if they think other people are watching then that these bozos are more clueless then I thought. Flexible schedule my ass. It's total horse sh*t. I feel bad for the people who won't be able to watch the game now but you're probably better off with the radio anyways. Had the Devils game aired the way it was supposed to, it would have been a Carolina love fest. Their coverage last week of the Devils-Pens game was downright nauseating. Does it get worse then this? The Devils cant even get respect from a bush league network.

or NBC, don't forget NBC.

the Vs. network is a bunch of posers, anyway. They didn't even hop on the hockey bandwagon til the allstar break to begin with. At least it will be the Wild trapping Ovechkin instead of him running over some other team.

I'm glad it is a defensive team they will still have to contend with and I hope they shut him down hard!

.... Had the Devils game aired the way it was supposed to, it would have been a Carolina love fest. Their coverage last week of the Devils-Pens game was downright nauseating...