Spitzer "linked" to Prostitution Ring

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are retarded if you believe this....

People love to bash republicans who do this because they are more of "Moral" crusaders. No party has more or less people doing this kind of stuff, however, its more ironic when a republican has sex with a man...when they are so against gays...

The Republican party welcomes all viewpoints...unlike the Democrats who require lock step submission to their core beliefs.

Lock step submission? You mean like how the Bush administration has required lock step submission to its every thought or else you're branded a traitor, terrorist or worse?

Is that supposed to be ironic or are you claiming to be Sith yourself?

Neither. That was the first thing that came to mind since Jimmy statement was almost verbatim from the movie. But who knows, maybe Bush is a Dark Lord of the Sith. :noclue:

Edited by Eltab213

Neither. That was the first thing that came to mind since Jimmy statement was almost verbatim from the movie. But who knows, maybe Bush is a Dark Lord of the Sith. :noclue:

Well it's definitely ironic since saying ONLY the Sith deal in absolutes is an absolute itself. Kind of like saying I always lie. Except in this case a Sith could make the statement and not break it.

I wonder if he has any children. I just keep thinking about how awful they (and his wife) feel right now. Not to mention if he has kids that are in school... well hopefully other kids won't use this to torment/ridicule them.

LOL. Simply classic.

And true.

Just because you are brainwashed, it doesn't mean the lying dribble you've been spoon fed is true.

Democrats drum people out for not agreeing to their core zealous beliefs..........while you see McCain, a Republican, with different views on different issues then many other Americans, myself included.

Democrats drum people out for not agreeing to their core zealous beliefs..........while you see McCain, a Republican, with different views on different issues then many other Americans, myself included.

Yet it wasn't that long ago when you had everyone from Rush Limbaugh to Ann Coulter saying they'd vote Democrat if McCain got the nomination.

Yet it wasn't that long ago when you had everyone from Rush Limbaugh to Ann Coulter saying they'd vote Democrat if McCain got the nomination.

You had the Deomcrats saying they were going to flee to Canada if Bush won not too long ago. So if you wanted to argue inclusiveness you could say that staying within the nation and voting for a different party is more inclusive than leaving completely.

You had the Deomcrats saying they were going to flee to Canada if Bush won not too long ago. So if you wanted to argue inclusiveness you could say that staying within the nation and voting for a different party is more inclusive than leaving completely.

Who are these Democrat's that you speak of?

Just because you are brainwashed, it doesn't mean the lying dribble you've been spoon fed is true.

Who are these Democrat's that you speak of?

You're not serious, right? We had lots of talk of that from celebs and people saying they wish they could do that. Maybe you just weren't reading this forum much during the last election :shrug:

Just to harp on this again, maybe both sides have really corrupt people who are a disgrace but are not representatives of all of their respective parties. Idk why this has to be turned into "your side is worse then mine" 4 year old verbal slug fest. It's just one sh!tty guy who did a sh!tty thing to his family and to the people who elected him and leave it at that. The fact that Spitzer is a corrupt hypocrite and also happens to be a democrat doesn't make the republicans any better, it just makes our country as a whole weaker.

Just to harp on this again, maybe both sides have really corrupt people who are a disgrace but are not representatives of all of their respective parties. Idk why this has to be turned into "your side is worse then mine" 4 year old verbal slug fest. It's just one sh!tty guy who did a sh!tty thing to his family and to the people who elected him and leave it at that. The fact that Spitzer is a corrupt hypocrite and also happens to be a democrat doesn't make the republicans any better, it just makes our country as a whole weaker.

Perhaps one explanation for such low voter turnout in this country. That being said, politics is the most brutal of careers. With apologies to Kurt Vonnegut, "Only nutcases want to work in politics."

You're not serious, right? We had lots of talk of that from celebs and people saying they wish they could do that. Maybe you just weren't reading this forum much during the last election :shrug:

No, I am serious. Are you talking about 1 or 2 celebrities and ascribing this too all Democrats?

Who do you think you are? Rationality has no place in this political forum

Yes, I meant every single Democrat, the millions and millions of them, said they were going to leave the country. :rolleyes:

Thanks for clarifying.

LOL @ the liberals here getting defensive and trying to deflect attention away from the issue in this thread.

Will the madness ever end between the 2 big $ parties? Ever?

Then perhaps you should take some reading comprehension tests.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.