Sean Avery in hooker's black book

Jerrydevil

So all my Ranger friends from a Yankee forum are blaming this on the media since what Avery does off the ice is his personal business. I understand their point it sucks that the only hockey coverage that is big news is almost always negative, but this guy did bring it on himself. (If it is true, which it looks to be)

So all my Ranger friends from a Yankee forum are blaming this on the media since what Avery does off the ice is his personal business. I understand their point it sucks that the only hockey coverage that is big news is almost always negative, but this guy did bring it on himself. (If it is true, which it looks to be)

And that would be why I still have to hear it about Marty's sister-in-law. Hypocrisy FTW.

One of the comments.
NIPPLE in the photo--- Yes it is. More distubing is the fact that this madam/ prostitute used to be a man eight years ago. Rumors were that she/ he was a transvestite, but doctors confirm that the sex change took place eight years ago--- not very successful because she/ he is not very attractive.

Avery is gay!

AustinPowers_original.jpg

IT'S A MAN, BABY!!!

In all fairness to Sean Avery (holy fvck there's six words I never thought I'd say), the "hooker" on the front page of the Daily News (the one who aparently had the sex change operation) is the ringleader of thing, not the one he was supposedly visiting. So the whole "it's a man, baby!" "avery's gay" kind of stuff, while amusing, is not technically true (yet).

In a weird way, I almost hope it comes out that someone somehow got his name on the list without him knowing about it. It would be extremely amusing for his name to be dragged through the mud, only to quietly learn years later that Clarkson set him up. :lol:

In all fairness to Sean Avery (holy fvck there's six words I never thought I'd say), the "hooker" on the front page of the Daily News (the one who aparently had the sex change operation) is the ringleader of thing, not the one he was supposedly visiting. So the whole "it's a man, baby!" "avery's gay" kind of stuff, while amusing, is not technically true (yet).

But... but it's Sean Avery... How come we gotta be fair?

Haha, fvck you Sean Avery!

That's so awesome....words cannot describe! :boogie: