GDT : 12/10/08 Penguins @ Devils 7pm

overtime98

Devils preview

large.pnglarge.png

Devils updates via TG

But the Devils have looked just fine ever since, going 7-1-0 in their last eight games. After scoring 23 goals during a five-game winning streak from Nov. 15-26, New Jersey has gotten back to its typical defensive mind-set.

Following a 3-2 win in Philadelphia on Thursday thanks to an overtime goal from Patrick Elias, the Devils went past regulation again Saturday in Montreal. This time it was Zach Parise's turn to be the hero, and he notched his team-leading 15th goal to give New Jersey a 2-1 OT victory.

"I just think everybody's in synch," coach Brent Sutter said. "The biggest thing that I want to see as a group is no matter what the score is, the amount of time the game is, we've got to play a certain way, we've got to stay with that."

Clemmensen in tonight

Sutter with Madden and Pandolfo

Edited by overtime98

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny pictures there. :giggle:

This is a big game for the Devils and for Clemmensen. Devils win they are only 2pts. behind Pittsburgh and Philadelphia for 2nd place in the division considering all the injuries the Devils have had, including missing Brodeur.

Clemmensen needs to stay solid in goal and get the win over the team his only loss too in the last 8-games. Hopefully the Devils can make it 8 out of 9-games with the win. Devils need to stay out of the penalty box or it could be a long night on the PK as Pittsburgh has one of the most dangerous PP in the NHL. Devils also need to get some PPG when given the oppurtunities on the PP. Devils can score and sabourin can give them up as he has in the last several games. Devils almost have everyone back in the line up exept for Greene and Brodeur, so this is the second game at almost full strength and will be a good measuring stick tonight if they can get the win. It looks like Rupp will be a healthy scratch for a second consecutive game as well.

Get the win Devils and get er done. :koolaid:

:evil:LETS GO DEVILS!!!! :evil:

Thank you eaglejelly and 95Crash! Hahaha that made my morning. Nice informative GDT overtime98!

Of course it's my day off and work decided it would be a good idea to have a meeting at 10pm tonight but hopefully I'll be able to see the whole game before I have to leave. If not oh well I'll be late. :) I'm assuming the same website will host the internet feed? At least Friday I'll finally have my DTV back in service just in time for the Rangers game!

:koolaid: :koolaid: LET'S GO DEVILS!!! :koolaid: :koolaid: