Guess what spending $7000 with the Devils gets you?

msweet

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a revalation for you... STFU and realize thats it's a gift you elitist fvcktard. They are under no obligation to give you ANYTHING. Are you honestly going to sit there and tell us you spend $7,000 on season tickets for the holiday gift they send you? There are a TON of people on this site who work thier asses off 24/7 365 that wish they had the time and money to be able to enjoy season tickets.

You will get no sympathy from me. I'll probably be deployed to Iraq while you have the ability to go watch the playoffs in person.

What is your problem? How the hell do you know MS hasn't paid his dues and worked his butt off for season tickets? What makes you think you judge someone, because they are dissapointed by the crappy gift they sent out. Look at it, its tacky...

Oh, and thanks for telling us about your job, internet superhero.

What is your problem? How the hell do you know MS hasn't paid his dues and worked his butt off for season tickets? What makes you think you judge someone, because they are dissapointed by the crappy gift they sent out. Look at it, its tacky...

Oh, and thanks for telling us about your job, internet superhero.

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, however people that work thier asses off in this country for what they have don't piss and whine like babies over s}{it like this. The fact that he's complaining about it shows exactly how elitist he is.

Oh and the reason I told him about my job internet toughguy is because while he's complaining in May that he didn't get closer seats during the playoffs I'll be up to my eyeballs in fvcking sand. I'd happily switch places to have $7,000 season tickets, a s}{itty Xmas gift, and guaranteed playoff seats. He should be thankful he even has the oppurtuinty to attend games during the year as some of us are not so lucky either because of our jobs, our financial situations, or both.

Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't, however people that work thier asses off in this country for what they have don't piss and whine like babies over s}{it like this. The fact that he's complaining about it shows exactly how elitist he is.

Oh and the reason I told him about my job internet toughguy is because while he's complaining in May that he didn't get closer seats during the playoffs I'll be up to my eyeballs in fvcking sand. I'd happily switch places to have $7,000 season tickets, a s}{itty Xmas gift, and guaranteed playoff seats. He should be thankful he even has the oppurtuinty to attend games during the year as some of us are not so lucky either because of our jobs, our financial situations, or both.

If you don't like your job, why did you choose it?

I have nothing but respect for people who volunteer for the services (I am assuming you are in the armed forces and not a civilian deployed there, but I could be mistaken) and wish them all the best and THANK THEM for putting their lives on the line for me. That being said, it amazes me that people in the service complain they are being deployed and not sitting in a base in Germany during Octoberfest.

I see a thread hijack coming...

Your preaching to the wrong person here.

Fact is, you don't have a clue what kind of person MS is. What gives you the right to judge him? By the way you keep talking about your job, you are the one who sounds elitist...

$7,000 season tickets and you get a piece of glass. I wouldn't exactly be happy either...

$7,000 season tickets and you get a piece of glass. I wouldn't exactly be happy either...

What would be cool then? $1,000 bucks back? I think the thing looks pretty neat and it's not something the team is obligated in any way to do.

The team could make the seats 8k and then they really would give you a huge gift back months later for the holidays.

Here's a revalation for you... STFU and realize thats it's a gift you elitist fvcktard. They are under no obligation to give you ANYTHING. Are you honestly going to sit there and tell us you spend $7,000 on season tickets for the holiday gift they send you? There are a TON of people on this site who work thier asses off 24/7 365 that wish they had the time and money to be able to enjoy season tickets.

You will get no sympathy from me. I'll probably be deployed to Iraq while you have the ability to go watch the playoffs in person.

WOW

I think MS was just saying he thought the gift was a bit $hitty. Not that he was thoroughly unsatisfied with every other aspect of his life, like he thought the season tickets were a heap of $hit.

:rolleyes:

Your preaching to the wrong person here.

Fact is, you don't have a clue what kind of person MS is. What gives you the right to judge him? By the way you keep talking about your job, you are the one who sounds elitist...

I have the right to judge anyone I see fit to judge. Your sitting there judging me for judging him you hypocrit. Please go crawl back in your hole now.

What would be cool then? $1,000 bucks back? I think the thing looks pretty neat and it's not something the team is obligated in any way to do.

The team could make the seats 8k and then they really would give you a huge gift back months later for the holidays.

It's the principle. It's a piece of tacky crap. It probably cost them a few dollars, straight out of China...

Like someone else said, send a christmas card with some free beer/food coupons or something. Who cares about a crappy plaque?

Edited by britdevil

It's the principle. It's a piece of tacky crap. It probably cost them a few dollars, straight of China...

Like someone else said, said a christmas card with some free beer/food coupons or something. Who cares about a crappy plaque?

Like I said, the team can jack up the ticket prices higher and really give a good gift then. I think the plaque is nice.

I have the right to judge anyone I see fit to judge. Your sitting there judging me for judging him you hypocrit. Please go crawl back in your hole now.

I was simply using your criticism of elitism against you, as you were putting yourself on a plateau above MS, because you work in the forces...

No judging.

I was simply using your criticism of elitism against you, as you were putting yourself on a plateau above MS, because you work in the forces...

No judging.

No I don't place myself above him, you, anyone on this board, anyone on the net, or in the world for that matter EXCEPT those individuals in society that don't do jack s}{it in life, sit on thier ass, and expect the taxpayers to pay their bills.

I use my service to this nation as an example to those that complain about things trying to get them to put stuff in perspective. He needs to appreciate the fact he even has season tickets, not complaining about a gift he received worth 5 bucks.

Ignore him, he probably won't last long here. Cursing out an admin is never a smart move.

Let him delete my post. I don't really care. However if he does I fully expect him to delete, edit, or alter every single post on this site for the rest of its days when someone hurls an insult, or obscenity at me in the future. Anything short of that makes him bias.

Let him delete my post. I don't really care. However if he does I fully expect him to delete, edit, or alter every single post on this site for the rest of its days when someone hurls an insult, or obscenity at me in the future. Anything short of that makes him bias.

This isn't a democracy... It's a mesage board. With clear rules and regulations. You me and all the regular posters have to obey them, and calling out a mod/admin is a definite no-no. You must not have a lot of messageboard experience...

You're in the forces, think of it as chain of command. They are above us and can whip us into shape whenever they think we need it.

This isn't a democracy... It's a mesage board. With clear rules and regulations. You me and all the regular posters have to obey them, and calling out a mod/admin is a definite no-no. You must not have a lot of messageboard experience...

You're in the forces, think of it as chain of command. They are above us and can whip us into shape whenever they think we need it.

I'm not doing anything I haven't already seen done by others INCLUDING YOU all over this forums so stop comparing oranges to oranges and saying its apples.

There are a lot of mean and ignorant people on this board who use the cover of the Internet to say things in way that the would never say in person. That makes you weak, not tough. I created this post, after going through the effort of actually taking a picture to create a discussion about it.

To the dude in the military who found it necessary to insult me, I'll just say, Thank you for your service to this country and have a Happy and Safe Holiday.

There is no more grateful person than I for G-d, my family, this country and the Devils. And I am a truly lucky to be a season ticket holder and it was nice of the Devils to send any gift at all. And btw, I'm one of the people who works 24/7 (almost literally...ask my wife) to be able to afford the STH privilege.

The point of the thread, before a bunch of you went postal, was that the gift is silly and cheap... If you saw how it was packed...beautifully gift wrapped and in a velvet case.... it looked like it was going to be a Tiffany's Silver Item or something.... the packaging cost more than the item.

I think everyone who needed to personally bash me in this thread should take a deep breath, and say out loud, Happy Holidays. It's only a friggin Hockey board for G-d sakes.

There are a lot of mean and ignorant people on this board who use the cover of the Internet to say things in way that the would never say in person. That makes you weak, not tough. I created this post, after going through the effort of actually taking a picture to create a discussion about it.

To the dude in the military who found it necessary to insult me, I'll just say, Thank you for your service to this country and have a Happy and Safe Holiday.

There is no more grateful person than I for G-d, my family, this country and the Devils. And I am a truly lucky to be a season ticket holder and it was nice of the Devils to send any gift at all. And btw, I'm one of the people who works 24/7 (almost literally...ask my wife) to be able to afford the STH privilege.

The point of the thread, before a bunch of you went postal, was that the gift is silly and cheap... If you saw how it was packed...beautifully gift wrapped and in a velvet case.... it looked like it was going to be a Tiffany's Silver Item or something.... the packaging cost more than the item.

I think everyone who needed to personally bash me in this thread should take a deep breath, and say out loud, Happy Holidays. It's only a friggin Hockey board for G-d sakes.

I'll admit I probably over reacted. You need to understand things from the point of view of someone who has never had 7k to drop on anything (and probably never will no matter how hard I work or bust my ass) let alone season tickets for one of thier favorite teams watching someone able to do so talk about the crappy gift they received. It makes you look like you feel you are entitled to more simply because of the size of your bank account.

Furthermore if you think I would not have said those things face to face your kidding yourself. I understand its easy for me to say these things behind a computer and an IP address but TRUST me... I do not curb my opinion at anytime in my life simply because I think I might offend them.

You are right however, it is the holidays and even though I am not a religious person I should still in the spirit of the holidays be kinder especially since I haven't posted much since joining in 03. Happy holidays.

Edited by thegame346

Furthermore if you think I would not have said those things face to face your kidding yourself. I understand its easy for me to say these things behind a computer and an IP address but TRUST me... I do not curb my opinion at anytime in my life simply because I think I might offend them.

You might want to rethink that philosophy. You'll get a lot further in life (maybe even able to afford S-Tickets) if you avoid offending when possible.... you know.... the honey and vinegar, fly thing.

You might want to rethink that philosophy. You'll get a lot further in life (maybe even able to afford S-Tickets) if you avoid offending when possible.... you know.... the honey and vinegar, fly thing.

I've actually gotten as far as I have in life by being a straight shooter. I am not saying I insult people right and left, but those I work for get fed up with how some supervisors in the Air Force are too worried about being PC, or upsetting some poor persons feelings at the expense of something more important.

My theory is this... if they are too sensative to take a little blunt constructive criticism they need to get thier asses out of the fvcking military ya know?