Ducks Vs Wings

devilsrule33

I could have sworn that Bill and Gary worked for the Red Wings. It was disgusting how they played up every thing the Wings did. I'm stoked the Ducks won. If the Devs can finish off the B's tomorrow, both teams will be a step closer to the Cup Finals. That means I'm one step closer to a Devils Stanley Cup game. :D

Cudos to the Duck's management who decided this year to spend some more money to get better players and had it pay off(take note Sather!). I'm sure with the upset of the Red Wings and the extended tickets sales for the 2nd round it has paid off for them. And not just this year but I'm sure many people in Orange County are going to jump on the bandwagon and become duck fans. Who knows, they might even go out and acquire some more players and someday become a contender.

Besides getting Sykora and Oates, I thought one of the smartest moves the organization did was get Carney a year earlier. He reminds me of Daneyko in his early 30s.

btw, I heard that Chelios refused to shake hands with the Ducks. Anyone know if this is true?

Unfortunately, this apparently was the case.

Chelios shook hands with the Anaheim coaching staff, then headed off the ice without shaking hands with the Anaheim players.

The SBT has always been a staunch supporter of Captain America, but this action reeked of poor sportsmanship.

Absolutely inexcusable.

Sad But True.