Can you guys do me a favour please?

nick17112

Thanks for voting, guys! NASN is available in Poland too, I'm currently watching the Sens game here and I'd love to get my Devils fix for Christmas! I was afraid the Sabres - Caps game was a sure choice, but there must be more Devils fans voting than I thought (we're up by almost 10% now). :)

Edited by Revan

i just voted

on the schedule it says 12/21 6pm Devils v Flyers (you may be able to watch tomorrows game too!)

43.48% Devils v Penguins

34.05% Sabres v Capitals

hope this works!

Hey, Yes the Sunday game is live and at a respectable hour too in the UK. 6pm. :boogie: , we have been lucky lately as Jersey fans as the Ottawa game was live Friday too and hopefully we will have the 26th game now aswell thanks to you fine people.

Please could you log on to www.nasn.com and select your country as the UK. The homepage on the website about 2/3rd's of the way down on the right, has a viewers choice poll. This is the TV channel i subscribe to in the UK to get my NHL fix. The devils are rarely shown but they have a viewers choice for Boxing day and the Devils V Penguins is one of the games you can vote on.

Can you please vote for the Devils v Pens as at the moment its pretty close between this game and Sabres V Capitals.

I would love to be able to watch the Devs on Boxing day.

Thanks in advance.

:koolaid:

Done, I have tix to the game when I am home for Christmas so I'll wave to the UK.

Cheers!