There Is Nothing Quite Like Playoff Hockey!!

redruM

3 game 7's!!! does it get any better than that!! @ game 6's in ot last night, the playoffs friggin rule!!!

How can anyone tell me the nba playoffs are more exciting...there is nothing better than sudden death OT!!!

I can honestly say I have watched more hockey the last 2 weeks than the previous 2 months....its definitely time to get CUP CRAZY!!!!

I will say this: Anyone who thought Minnesota didn't have a decent chance of beating Colorado before this series started wasn't paying attention during the season. Fundamentally, the Wild are as sound as any other and they play hard....and they have a star in the making, Gaborik, who's not afraid to step up and be the man. And then there's the master, Jacque Lemaire.

I am extremely impressed with Willie Mitchell and am proud that he came from the organization I root for. He's the kind of defenseman the Rangers have been looking for since Beukeboom retired.

I am extremely impressed with Willie Mitchell and am proud that he came from the organization I root for. He's the kind of defenseman the Rangers have been looking for since Beukeboom retired.

One of Lou's big blunders. Nice to see him developing so well under Lemaire. That guy can make any young defenseman like a rock along the blueline.

Zyzuin has impressed me as well. He looks like a totally different player wth the confidence he has now in his shot...he really lets it fly whenever he has a chance.

If we couldn't hang on to Mitchell, then I'm glad at least that the Minny Devils have him.

It's one of the moves that gets ya right in the gut though, because Willie would have developed into something special here. Zyuzin, well, I'm not nearly as disappointed with the release of him, but I really did like Mitchell and it does kinda hurt to see him do so well somewhere else. But like I said, if it couldn't be on the Devils, then thankfully it's on the Minny Devils.

I'd like to see the Wild beat the Avs that would be great for Lemaire "the coach of the year" IMO. I have always liked the Avs even when I watch them in Quebec before they came to the States. But if they can't put the Wild down in 6 then let the Wild win.

As for Toronto and Philly, that's a tough one for me because I want them both to lose and that won't happen, so I dislike Toronto more than Philly so I'll hope for Philly.

As for the Blues and Vancouver, I am for Vancouver.

So it will be watch Philly, then the Wild and Vancouver switching back and forth when I will be tired and there no rest tomorrow.

Isn't the real hockey season terrific, how can you not enjoy the hockey we have seen this playoff run to date. Most have been exciting games and OT. Devils had an exciting game in game 2. How about the Ducks taking down the mighty Red Wings the best team on paper and reigning Cup Champ.

Never do away with Playoff hockey. The regular season is fore play. Who remembers anything about the regular season a year or two later, no one, because it doesn't matter. It's all about the Playoffs.

Regular season records are for the hockey history books that young kids read and announcer refer to..

Regular season records are for the hockey history books that young kids read and announcer refer to..

and for those of us who can't get enough of hockey anytime of the year :D

Tomorrow morning's gonna come way too early after late-night hockey! 3 Game 7's is unbelievable - and 2 of them on back-to-back travel games!

It's even better for me this year!. Last night, I stayed away from the ESPN2 broadcast of Toronto-Philly, and watched the game on the satellite with the CBC broadcast of Hockey Night in Canada. B) I would probably prefer to watch all the games on CBC or TSN, but they are blacked out if the game is being shown in the States on ESPN or ABC. :(

I really like the Defenseman that Mitchell has turned into with the Wild but maybe it was for the best. Mitchell would have been at best 5th or 6th defensemen, not nearly the ice time he would get with the Minnesota Wild and have the chance to flourish like he did.

I was sitting at my old job last night at the bar watching the Avalanche game and with a restaurant full of Av fan were complaining about how Mitchell was abusing and roughing up Forsberg everytime he had the puck in the Wild's zone.

Translation: I don't like how Mitchell is keeping Forsberg off the board.

I'm really impressed with the way the Devils draft these defensive defensemen that can become the cornerstone of your franchise. I wouldn't be surprised to hear Commodore turning into a great defensemen like White and Mitchell have.

Rock, I don't know if you have Center Ice or not, but I got to see the HNIC broadcast of the Flyers/Leafs even though it was also on ESPN, which surprised me.  But I loved it!

Sadly, tonight's games (except Vancouver/St.Louis) are being blacked out even though they were scheduled up until today to be shown on Center Ice via the CBC feed.

This absolutely sucks I can't stand watching ESPN broadcasts.

<_<

Rock, I don't know if you have Center Ice or not, but I got to see the HNIC broadcast of the Flyers/Leafs even though it was also on ESPN, which surprised me. But I loved it!

Avs-Wild was on ESPN. ESPN2 had Philly Toronto thus allowing the HNIC broadcast on Center Ice last night. Seems like the ESPN's exclusivity rule doesn't extend to ESPN2.

This has been an amazing first round of games! I am glued to all of them. Center Ice along with ESPN is a hockey fans dream. I am ready for all three game 7's and one hell of a second round. GO WILD! GO 'NUCKS, Go TO HELL FLYERS/LEAFS! :evil:

oh yeah, GO DEVILS!