GDT: Devils @ Bruins 7PM, MSG, NESN

BlizzardCyclone

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if we dont get at least a point out of this i will be very disappointed.. show up for 60 minutes vs Boston once, please. Not 40 like tonight.

And Clemmer.. really.. stop playing the fvcking puck behind the net, you're not marty!

Well you can't blame the last two goals on Clemmensen but really the first one where he stumbled around like a drunk in a dark alley was the killer. Even with the lead you knew the momentum was switching.

I bet we would still have at least a 1 goal lead (opposed to trailing by 1) if he didn't commit that atrocious error.

Edited by nmigliore

if we dont get at least a point out of this i will be very disappointed.. show up for 60 minutes vs Boston once, please. Not 40 like tonight.

And Clemmer.. really.. stop playing the fvcking puck behind the net, you're not marty!

I bet we would still have at least a 1 goal lead if he didn't commit that atrocious error.

Do we play 60 minutes against any team?

Do we play 60 minutes against any team?

Come on, did you really expect us to dominate the Bruins for 60 minutes? If anything color me impressed with the Devils if this thing even gets to OT, especially after coming back to tie.

And also impressed with Tim Thomas...I'd probably vote for him for the Vezina after tonight.

Edited by Hasan4978