GDT: Devils @ Bruins 7PM, MSG, NESN

BlizzardCyclone

njd.gif @ bos.gif

Coming off a big win in Ottawa after the all star break, the 1st Place Devils take on one of the best teams in the Eastern Conference, the Boston Bruins. After a strong showing in the All Star game, will the Devils be able to crack Tim Thomas? Also tonight game marks the return of Phil Kessel. As Scott Clemmensen looks for his 21st win of the season, will the Devils have what it takes to solve the Bruin Mystery?

hockey.jpg

Always a great Rivalry :)

f_sandlerbruim_855dde0.jpg

The price is wrong Bruins!

1charmin-bear-717426.jpg

The Bruins new 3rd Jersey Concept Logo :giggle:

img.82378_t.jpg

Tons of this....

605d685c-5894-49ba-a8e4-71c99834f007.widec.jpg

recapin0105.jpg

devils_lede.jpg

610x.jpg

devils_lede.jpg

35373364_a07bbefac5_o.jpg

And yes, just because Alyssa Mylano looks smoking hot here, sporting an old Randy McKay jersey...

njbind.jpg

And the ever so popular GDT mascot!

brodeur_mask.gif

Coming Soon....

Edited by BlizzardCyclone

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a BIG test for the Devils tonight. The last meeting was a tough one between the two teams with the Devils coming up short on their home ice. That first meeting could have gone either way considering the Devils were banged up with injuries. This time around the Devils are a healthy team (minus Brodeur still) and on a 6-game winning streak. Clemmensen and Pandolfo comeback home, but Pandolfo will be a healthy scratch for the 4th time in a row, which is really tough for him to swallow this game by not playing.

Devils need to get their PP going again when given the oppurtunities and keep up the good PK especially vs. this Boston team that leads the NHL in scoring goals. Need to get that first goal to set the game for the Devils and it will take at least 3-goals to win this one for the Devils I believe. Devils usually score goals on Thomas (although suprised to see last game he shutout the Devils) in the past and hopefully they can do it tonight. This will be a good measuring stick for the Devils tonight to see how far they have come this season.

Get the win Devils and get er done! :koolaid:

:evil:LETS GO DEVILS!!!! :evil:

Edited by SatansDevils

Of course I'm hoping the Devils win tonight. But this is one of those regular-season contests that fans and media alike tend to blow out of proportion. For one, there really isn't that much at stake here: the Devils are 12 points in back of the Bruins, and are a longshot to catch them for 1st overall even if they DO win tonight. (We all know how snagging the #1 seed has helped the Devils...IT HASN'T!) Should these teams meet later in the playoffs, chances are they could look different than the ones taking the ice tonight...we KNOW the Devils will have a different goalie in net! And the Devils have been incredibly hot, both on the road and overall...they're going to lose a game eventually, and it could very well be tonight. So if the Devils lose I'm not going to overreact or think that the Devils don't match up well with the Bruins based on this one game played in January.

All that being said:

LET'S GO DEVILS!!!

I can't wait for this game. I will be there of course.

Stupid bandwagon Bruins fans this was the garden last year for a game vs the Bruins.

2110370815_8e5a90036c.jpg

I will be having plenty of these before the game.

3177395872_e2d5a94994.jpg

Devils need to get this done tonight I want to shut up my stupid Bruins fan friends. I route like Buffalo did to the Oilers the other night would be the most awesome thing I can think of.

I can't wait for this game. I will be there of course.

Stupid bandwagon Bruins fans this was the garden last year for a game vs the Bruins.

2110370815_8e5a90036c.jpg

I will be having plenty of these before the game.

3177395872_e2d5a94994.jpg

Devils need to get this done tonight I want to shut up my stupid Bruins fan friends. I route like Buffalo did to the Oilers the other night would be the most awesome thing I can think of.

The Boston fans need a reality check big time. That team is playing so well above the sum of it's parts right now, it's not even funny.

The Boston fans need a reality check big time. That team is playing so well above the sum of it's parts right now, it's not even funny.

Says the fan of the team currently in first in the Atlantic with SCOTT CLEMMENSEN as our goalie.

stones, glass houses, etc

Ya know, I thought about that right after I posted lol. But nonetheless- the Boston fans DO need a reality check. :P

Trust me, no one wants Boston to lose more than me. I am dead sick and tired of listening to a bunch of idiots from back home who never cared about hockey til Game 7 of the first round against MTL last year blab about this teams greatness.

I'm just sayin, our team is playing way above their heads with Clemmensen in net too.

Once Brodeur comes back, that should go away.