Rags on WPIX Channel 11?

'7'

Yeah i noticed that, too. Would be great for the Devs to get on 9 or 11 for the extra exposure, although these days who doesnt have at least basic cable? Plus no HD on those channels

I get 9 and 11 in HD... I can see the Steroid Needle Marks on my Smackdown Entertainers with it :P

It's just a prestige thing to get a local over-the-air game, because they're so rare.

Doubt it has any effect on the viewship at all, maybe with the exception of the 3 people that stop to watch while flipping through lower numbered channels. It may have had an effect on viewship 15 years ago, but not now. And from the team's perspective, anybody who doesn't at least have basic cable, for financial reasons, isn't a very useful customer anyway.

Not really understating this one. Who gets PIX but not MSG? :noclue: I understand coincidental viewers and all...

Because of the way TV ratings are compiled, MSG will make TONS more money on PIX than MSG.

Depending upon how much WPIX is paying for the broadcast rights, this could be the start of more broadcast games.