Congrats Devils

gobolt7

Congratulations on a great series, you guys were clearly the better team. Good luck the rest of the way, and if you get the Flyers, I hope you pummel them. Scott Stevens is amazing. I have a whole new respect for him. Just remember, hopefully, we will be back next year, with a little more experiance. ;)

Congrats again to NJ fans. Their team just had too much experience against a young Bolts' squad.

They sure look tough to beat. I'm sure whoever wins the Philly-Ottawa series should make for a great EC Final match-up.

Kudos to GoBolt. Your team has a bright future. Tortorella is a good coach.

Anyway, just wanted to pass along this late breaking story:

AP Newswire "Missing Lightning Bolt"

Tampa Bay is searching for one of their players. He goes 6-4 205 pounds and was last seen pale as a ghost last week. If anyone knows the whereabouts of Vinnie Lecavalier, please contact the authorities.

Copyright 2003

All Rights Reserved

GB7, that is an exciting young team you have there. This year will be a building block for the team and the entire organization. Congrats, enjoy your summer (it's always summer in Tampa, isn't it? :evil: ), and rest up....training camp is only 18 weeks away.

they don't have the makeup to have a carolina collapse. they're not reliant on aging players and their goaltender is a proven commodity as opposed to the canes who needed big contributions from francis, brindamour, and wesley while using Irbe/Weekes in net.

Carolina will have a tough climb back IMO. TB should be solid.

No one had the bolts as a team that would be in the thick of it early on this season. I thiunk they were a great surprise, and I think its only hte beginning for them. Solid goaltending, young big d- I just hope they dont go like the 96 devs, or last year canes. They've got some depth.

Vince