Johnny O

peteyvegas

Is it me, or was he a budding star a couple of months ago? I think he's surpassed Pando as the worst player in the NHL. Is Havlid injured? Or is Sutter's vision blurred and he's mistaking #28 for #29? I realize he hasn't been as good as we expected but a traffic cone has to be less dangerous on the Ice than Oduya right now. What happened???? :argh:

Is it me, or was he a budding star a couple of months ago? I think he's surpassed Pando as the worst player in the NHL. Is Havlid injured? Or is Sutter's vision blurred and he's mistaking #28 for #29? I realize he hasn't been as good as we expected but a traffic cone has to be less dangerous on the Ice than Oduya right now. What happened???? :argh:

He's been horrendous lately. I wouldn't blame him personally because right now the whole team isn't functioning well. Hopefully this team can get it's act together before the playoffs and win the remaining 2 games. :pray:

I think our d's prolem is the same problem our Forwards run into all the time. That problem is they haven't been aggresive. Our D is good when they dont have to play D O_o. they need to concentrate more on keeping the puck in by pinching along the walls to make sure the puck stays 180 feet from our net.

Of course when they actualy do have to play D it sure would be nice if they wouldnt just start watching the puck like a buncha bantam inhouse league players and just keep their eyes on the person that they should have covered. head on a swivel guys take the body on rebounds and let marty get those rebounds. if there is no stick to shoot the puck it's very difficult to get off a good shot.

For who?

Jay Leach?

While I like Leach and all... when you put him in for one of the puck movers the results are ugly....

Not as ugly as it will be when our #2 d-man is too tired in the playoffs

Put Havelid and Greene in...sit Oduya a game or two

Not as ugly as it will be when our #2 d-man is too tired in the playoffs

Put Havelid and Greene in...sit Oduya a game or two

Havelid is hurt now... least i think so

and I'd say Colin White is our #2 D-Man personally, after Martin

Havelid is hurt now... least i think so

and I'd say Colin White is our #2 D-Man personally, after Martin

Havelid may play next game... but I'm suggesting to rest Oduya and play Greene in his position and if Havel d is not healthy play Leach in his position.

Oduya is #1 because he plays with our #1... I was referring to position rather than ability

Just like Rafalski was our #2 with Stevens even when Nieds was on the team.

Havelid may play next game... but I'm suggesting to rest Oduya and play Greene in his position and if Havel d is not healthy play Leach in his position.

Oduya is #1 because he plays with our #1... I was referring to position rather than ability

Just like Rafalski was our #2 with Stevens even when Nieds was on the team.

See now that's different

and this Havelid/Salvador thing is NOT working

I'd not mind seeing Havelid with Martin and maybe Greene and Salvador... something...

but I don't like the Oduya/Martin pairing anyway... all our mobility on one pairing

See now that's different

and this Havelid/Salvador thing is NOT working

I'd not mind seeing Havelid with Martin and maybe Greene and Salvador... something...

but I don't like the Oduya/Martin pairing anyway... all our mobility on one pairing

i don't either, it's terrible. i set the over/under on a mottau/white pairings' +/- at -3 if we play the penguins.