GDT: NJ @ CAR - ECQF Game 3 - 7:30 MSG+

Kulags

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gio coming through with the big goal.

Havelid is really starting to piss me of. The whole 4th line blew chunks on the Carolina goal but Havelid was especially inept. Pretty much got undressed out there. Speaking of the 4th line, Bobby Holik showed why he has not been in the line up until now. Sure the Devils got a 4-minute power play but that failed clearing attempt which led to the penalty was abysmal.

The power play is troublesome. I thought they did a decent job of moving the puck on the 4 minute pp but they're going to have to cash in on one of these eventually.

Rolston has been really good thus far. Waiting to see if Zubrus will step up.

Edited by SickMan

Havelid is really starting to piss me of. The whole 4th line blew chunks on the Carolina goal but Havelid was especially inept. Pretty much got undressed out there. Speaking of the 4th line, Bobby Holik showed why he has not been in the line up until now. Sure the Devils got a 4-minute power play but that failed clearing attempt which led to the penalty was abysmal.

Really shouldn't have your 3rd D-pairing out there with your 4th line. Thats a recipe for suck.

Really shouldn't have your 3rd D-pairing out there with your 4th line. Thats a recipe for suck.

Good point but Carolina also had their weak links out there as well. If the 4th line can't be contained then the Devils will have some serious issues.