Hurricanes forum

overtime98

"Rule .2 (also known as the crybaby rule) M. Brodeur is allowed to do whatever he wants, including karate chopping opposing players who are face down on the ice, without getting a penalty. If at anytime he feels he has been interfered with and is unhappy with the call, a stick-swinging temper tantrum that any three year old would envy is an appropriate response. Under no circumstances will he be called for any unsportsmanlike conduct."

http://forums.carolinahurricanes.com/index...19146&st=20

Under this topic they say the rock is too quiet and lots of empty seats.....lets prove them wrong tuesday.

http://forums.carolinahurricanes.com/index...showtopic=19059

"Rule .2 (also known as the crybaby rule) M. Brodeur is allowed to do whatever he wants, including karate chopping opposing players who are face down on the ice, without getting a penalty. If at anytime he feels he has been interfered with and is unhappy with the call, a stick-swinging temper tantrum that any three year old would envy is an appropriate response. Under no circumstances will he be called for any unsportsmanlike conduct."

Under this topic they say the rock is too quiet and lots of empty seats.....lets prove them wrong tuesday.

We don't need to... they're already wrong.

this coming from a team that didn't even sellout their playoff games (at least not games 3/4, i dont know about 6)

Also coming from a fan base that thinks it's "cool" to repeatedly play jungle/tarzan sounds and WOOOO WOOOOO after every single damn stoppage in play. I mean seriously where is the game being played in the Amazon jungle? Enough already! It's stupid and annoying and I'm sick to my stomach hearing it. Half the time I want to put the game on mute because I can't take it anymore.

I am seriously starting to hate that franchise at the levels of the Rags and Flyers. They never should have left Hartford.

Very few of them understand hockey.

Now imagine having to listen this everyday at work. Ok, I'm bitter about last night's loss. After 2006, and listening to this crap for the entire playoffs that year, last night's loss is bringing all the bad memories back.

Now imagine having to listen this everyday at work. Ok, I'm bitter about last night's loss. After 2006, and listening to this crap for the entire playoffs that year, last night's loss is bringing all the bad memories back.

Next time they try talking to you, tell them you have to make a call to a certain 'Uncle Tony' from NJ.

Also coming from a fan base that thinks it's "cool" to repeatedly play jungle/tarzan sounds and WOOOO WOOOOO after every single damn stoppage in play. I mean seriously where is the game being played in the Amazon jungle? Enough already! It's stupid and annoying and I'm sick to my stomach hearing it. Half the time I want to put the game on mute because I can't take it anymore.

I am seriously starting to hate that franchise at the levels of the Rags and Flyers. They never should have left Hartford.

What does Tarzan have anything to do with North Carolina anyways?

The sound clips they play over and over and over and over again are truly horrible. It's so bad that you just want to walk down the street and punch a random baby square in the face. I just don't get it. How could 18,000 people be ok with hearing that sh*t played 55,000 times a game? It was literally driving me crazy.

Edited by SickMan

The sound clips they play over and over and over and over again are truly horrible. It's so bad that you just want to walk down the street and punch a random baby square in the face. I just don't get it. How could 18,000 people be ok with hearing that sh*t played 55,000 times a game? It was literally driving me crazy.

And the pre-game stuff is just as bad. They play cartoons and stuff that is so loud you can even hear it ( if that makes sense)

I know that. But why the Tarzan crap? I hope they don't start doing Jeff Hardy stuff next.

It's like that movie Idiocracy. They need constant loud noises and flashing lights and stuff because they have lost their attention spans.

I know it's not the entire fanbase, and all fanbases have bad fans, but I couldn't believe that they were booing when Samsonov got called off sides in the 3rd. I mean, he was CLEARLY offsides. Why boo? The linesman didn't 'scew' you.

Tell them that the league will take them seriously when they stop fvcking their cousins.

what about their students as per my signature?

Wonder if they lower the volume at the Rock for TV, but increased the volume in Carolina?

MSG defintiely lowers our crowd noise... and I often hear that same "fake noise" the WWE uses on Smackdown broadcasts for Ranger games... hrrrmmm... how coincidental....

I know that. But why the Tarzan crap? I hope they don't start doing Jeff Hardy stuff next.

Let them... one by one... swanton bombs from the upper level to the lower!!!

Thin that damn in-bred herd!!!!

Q: What do the Carolina Hurricanes and the Titanic have in common?

A: They're finished when they hit the ice.

Q. How do you get Eric Staal to go into the corners?

A. Start a fight at center ice

Some jokes maybe not really funny but its on the Hurricanes so lets laugh