What Are You Honestly

NJayDevil

I too thought things would look better in the morning, but they don't. The Devs game isn't working against Ottawa anymore. They are starving for a trip to the Cup. If they play like they did the last two games the Devs are done. The Devs have to play 60 minutes of hockey at 100% a shift to just stay in the game. But I have to agree with Pepperkorn, they will fall short. I don't expect them to be blown out, but we'll all be banging our heads thinking of the bounces we didn't get. I hope the refs aren't a factor like they were in the previous two games.

I really don't have it in me but what the hell---

LETS GO DEVILS! ONE MORE WIN!

I have to admit that felt good. Optimism is the best medicine. :evil:

I want "My Devils" to come out and play like they can. This tentative crap is pure BS. I don't want to see fear in their eyes etc..... Friday is when they are going to show what their made of and how much they really want it

Hey LI: I'm from Long Island too or as I refer to myself as a "Devils fan in Ranger / Islander country"

Devils will win they will score an early goal (in the first 8 minutes) Ottawa will open it up Devs will get another late in the first, and go into the second up 2-0. MArty will play outstanding in the Second as Ottawa turns up the heat. Shuts them down and they go into the 3rd up 2-0. Ottawa gets on on a Power play after a weak penalty call about 4 minutes into the 3rd. Marty again stands tall as Ottawa turns up the heat and late in the 3rd the Devs get the EN goal and win 3-1!!!

Sorry for the Detail but I just had this vision :D

You know what team I want on the ice tomorrow night? The team that held on to the 1-0 lead in game 3. The one that would not be defeated by Pando's not counted goal.

If they play with that heart, they can win game 7. :evil:

LETS GO DEVILS. ONE MORE WIN! :clap:

Puddy can you be a little more specific...

I want to see it DEVILS 2-0 quick

I want to see the Devils generate a chance right off the opening faceoff, and score shortly thereafter

OR

I want to see the Devils generate a chance right off the opening faceoff score right off the opening faceoff