NJ Devs Draft Madness!

CRASHER

Sworn Defenders look at QBs, they see Favre on the available list and select QB, Matt Cassel, KC...

How the mighty have fallen.

Especially with him injured!

post-909-125209066867_thumb.jpg

D/ST

:pray:

Edited by Masked Fan

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could see him having value Ayl....plus the offense isn't going to be that conservative so you'll have that on your side too...

And like I alluded to... I'm hoping Romo finds good connections with Roy Williams et all... so I'll just need Cassel for the bye week... but we'll see :P

He has been compared to Marshall Faulk and recently Brian Westbrook. Here is hoping the Little Schott understands the talent this year:

MantaRavens select: RB, Leon Washington, NYJ

This now replaces Brian and Chris Cooley as the largest man-crush in fantasy football history :P

(one year he's gonna be right about this guy though.... :rant: )

I have no problem with the Washington pick...RB's aren't such a sure thing this season and it showed a similarity last season.....but picking him in the 10th this year seems like good value...

what spot did you pick him last year? I think that was the bigger problem than who you actually picked...

Leon Washington went in the 5th round last year, which was the entire problem. Last year he was not a pick with 5th round value. This year, possibly, but he fell to the 10th.

As for the two picks, thank you UDX for taking away my thoughts of drafting Morgan, who was one of the three people I was batting around for this spot. As it stands, my two picks:

QB Joe Flacco

WR Percy Harvin

btw I won't be around till like midnight or one...I PM'ed CRASHER a number so hopefully I can text my picks (provided he ever reads his PMs) since I have a pretty good idea what I want.

I got it

excuse me that every moron and douchebag that went on vacation the last two weeks came home and downloaded a virus or twenty :P

That cincy team interests me this year, and I dont know why.

Yea... my various guides and mock drafts have Coles as a good #3 receiver/fill in with Cincy being a throw heavy offense with Bensen as their RB.

So I figure he's great for my bench as WR5.

Welker, Bryant and Coles all share Week 8 byes (and I have Lee Evans/Lance Moore to fill in for the byes)... so barring injury or great performance, I may not use him as I plan on using Felix Jones at the flex (or LeSean McCoy --- although Ill be upset if I have to use him as a birds fan)...

btw I won't be around till like midnight or one...I PM'ed CRASHER a number so hopefully I can text my picks (provided he ever reads his PMs) since I have a pretty good idea what I want.

Crasher, do you have a pick handy? Or was the list exhausted already?

Crasher, do you have a pick handy? Or was the list exhausted already?

He never sent me a list but I just texted him

dude's gotta get his exercise in too during the day!

Going WAY off the board here...

Fred Taylor (RB-NE)

I do not believe that is way off the board by a longshot. Frankly I'm surprised they have fallen to the 11th round. Except for the fact that it is a VERY crowded backfield in NE.

And by "they" I mean your pick, and mine...

post-909-125211067607_thumb.jpg

Here's hoping he shakes the injury bug and performs like a 1st rounder SHOULD!

Leon Washington went in the 5th round last year, which was the entire problem. Last year he was not a pick with 5th round value. This year, possibly, but he fell to the 10th.

As for the two picks, thank you UDX for taking away my thoughts of drafting Morgan, who was one of the three people I was batting around for this spot. As it stands, my two picks:

QB Joe Flacco

WR Percy Harvin

Based on the previous year and also training camp last year, Washington was well worth the risk of the #5 spot, but the Farve trade changed things.

P.S. You SUCK for taking Flacco, he was my next pick

Has with the Homer Pick.... Keller - TE, NYJ

Maybe, maybe not...all I know is what I've seen of him the second half of last year and in the preseason (along with Sanchez for that matter) leads me to believe that we finally have a first-round TE worth the billing. Plus he'll get more snaps this year with Baker gone. I had another guy rated about equally and a third a hair behind, it was a tough choice...but yeah having actually seen him play did nudge me towards the pick.

Either way I'm glad I waited on a TE, there really is depth at the position this year. I thought dr might make it easier on me and remove one of my TE choices but since he didn't what the heck. It can't be any worse than my Vernon Davis pick last year in any case :P

And no, Taylor was not off the board (neither was Leon at this point in the draft)...I'm just surprised you took a fifth back when you only have two WR's and your second guy got dragged out of retirement.

Edited by Hasan4978

And no, Taylor was not off the board (neither was Leon at this point in the draft)...I'm just surprised you took a fifth back when you only have two WR's and your second guy got dragged out of retirement.

Best player available sometimes has to win out