Stanley Cup Finals Game 4: Devils Vs Ducks

devilsrule33

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick whatever we all usually do for OT's, CHANGE IT NOW. Do something, anything different than usual. We need to break this negative overtime juju tonight.

LOL!!!!

Man....Elias, Nieds, and Gionta have been playing so well....one of these guys HAS to bury the puck.

GO DEVILS!!!!

uhhhh boy :angry:

OT again.

Stephane Matteau(x2), Alexei Yashin, Ruslan Salei, Bruce Gardiner, Adam Graves, Patrice Brisebois, Dave Hannan, Don Sweeney, Eric Lindros, Shaun Van Allen, Jaromir Jagr, Mike Modano, Rod Brind'Amour, Bates Battaglia etc etc

who will be the lucky Duck to join the club?

or will we finally win it :blink:

I think that this OT will have huge implications beyond the series score -- you know that with their OT run this year, the Ducks really believe that a win is inevitable. If they win, they will continue to believe that they are a team of destiny. If they lose, though, it will be a huge shock, and I think they roll over on Thurs.

GO DEVILS!

Stephane Matteau(x2), Alexei Yashin, Ruslan Salei, Bruce Gardiner, Adam Graves, Patrice Brisebois, Dave Hannan, Don Sweeney, Eric Lindros, Shaun Van Allen, Jaromir Jagr, Mike Modano, Rod Brind'Amour, Bates Battaglia etc etc

Now there's an all-star team . . . lol

I'm outta here.

Tell ya' what, I posted earlier today that the biggest problem with Game 3 was that it gave Giggy a chance to re-find the magic. He hasn't had to be unbeleiveable yet but we're in trouble if the Ducks win and he gets the shutout. . . .

Last thing, back in Dec. or whenever, most of us wanted Niewy's ass shipped out of NJ------who would have thought on June 2 we'd be missing him so much.

Good night and good luck.

PS---Is Dr. Death a Ducks fan ?????

Now there's an all-star team . . . lol

Arnott !!!!