It's Rally Time!

westcoastdevfan

The Devils are in this series. We are not done. Let's not give up. this is a new series. It's a best of 3 and 2 of them are in our building. The Devils are 10-1 at home for a reason. Let's not get down on them. I was reading all the topic headlines and getting depressed. It's time to rally just like we did in the Ottawa series. The Devils are "no fluke" they deserve to be here. The Devils are the better team. There is alot of pride in that locker room. They will come out flying on Thursday. we have 2 days between the next game to regroup and refocus. It's time to suck it up and root the boys on. This cup is ours. Let's Go Devils! 2 more wins!

one last thing, that jack a$$ Eisner will be forced to eat his words. I can't believe he would say the things he said. What a douche bag jerk.

:evil:

I'd never count this team of die-hard vets and youngsters out. NEVER. Even if they lose and go down 3-2 in the series (which they won't), because then again they'd have their backs to the wall, and that's when they take it up that extra notch like in game 7 vs the Sens.

:evil: JesterDevil :evil:

You know what I want to see happen? The entire Anaheim organization shoving that cockiness where the sun never shines. I want to see the Devils win the cup on their ice just to show them.

I think I'm gonna hurl if I see Eisner's face on tv. I think I'm gonna hurl if I hear "sing for the moment" again. I think I'm gonna hurl if I see wild wing coming off the ceiling again (although I wish they had those fire rims that he jumps through just so he'd catch fire again.)

I can't stand them.

Did anyone read Eisners comments?

Predicting Ducks victory in 6 games and berating New Jersey fans???

horrible. a complete lack of respect. I am disgusted with him. The Devils need to win the next 2 convincingly. :angry:

Did anyone read Eisners comments?

Predicting Ducks victory in 6 games and berating New Jersey fans???

And to think the Ducks were all up in arms when Friesen laughed at them after Game 2 :angry:

I'm also not forgetting that jacka$$ Blysma predicting victory before the series. And Michelin Man's getting a little too much like Waaah for my taste.

Damnit, let's stick Mickey up their ass :evil:

Guys, I couldn't sleep last night. All I thought about was the overtime goal that I didn't see happen cause all the looney fans were jumping around like bafoons right in front of me, and all those chances the devils had but "GOD" didn't want the "DEVIL" to win last night...boo hoo...There goes my Devils in five prediction, right out the FREAKIN window.

:burn: FRY or FRIESEN THOSE DUCKS! :burn:

I will guess the Anaheim Angels are not well-liked by Devils fans either.

They don't cause too much trouble down there at the bottom of the AL WEST, lol

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH! :lol::clap:

I will guess the Anaheim Angels are not well-liked by Devils fans either.

Screw baseball! As far as the Ducks I really respected what they done this year. But I lost all respect for that team, after I saw how they acted and heard the crap spew from their mouths. Acting like the Maple Leafs is not a smart thing to do.

I hate the ducks 'cause we're playing them. but truthfully, they haven't done anything to compare themselves to the leafs. they have every right to be confident (just as the devils do). i really don't hear any bragging in their words. jiggy hasn't said how good he thinks he is. he has been somewhat humble (that statue of liberty bullsh!t vs. madden notwithstanding).

in truth, if it wasn't for the eisner/abc/espn/disney orgy, and the fact that they're playing the devils, i'd bet that most of us would be rooting for them. they're kinda like the 95 devils in that they're beating giants and winning with a system.

i will say, should they win, i could think of probably 20 teams that i would have a harder time dealing with winning this thing.