Emilio Estevez

Jimmy Leeds

didn't hear it. i find it laughable that anyone cares what he, or any other no-talent celebrity has to say on the matter (either way).

they probably tried to get mike myers to say something and he declined (good for him). it's ashame that the network doesn't feel the game is enough and they have to have ridiculous celebrity chats and those douchebags that'll get married if the ducks win.

Whatever. What do you expect. I decided I would watch ABC for the 2nd and 3rd period last night instead of CBC. I hate how Thorne in the middle of doing play by play has to make a comment like "Scott battling his brother Rob for the puck and Mrs Niedermayer must be saying right now play nice" Shut up Gary.

Michael J. Fox was at Game 5 of the Dallas series at CAA. Remember he did the narration during the opening segs of the Dev/Av series? Now he is a hockey guy. He even played, believe it or not. :huh:

For all the celebs that were born and bred in NJ, you'd think a few would step up and show their support of the Devils and/or Nets.

Screw them all!

LETS GO DEVILS! ONE MORE WIN!

Whoopie has been attending games (as we all know) ...I'm telling you I think it's just because she's got the hots for Stevens though...the mean hit he put on Diarhea might have turned her off though :evil:

Meg Ryan was whining about how loud it was.. :rolleyes: She's dopey biotch on wheels!

I guess Emilio doesn't remember his own movie when the rival team kept calling his kids 'girls' and look what happened there :P

A$$holes; what is it about California they win one championship and get to another Final and all of a sudden they're giving NY and Philly fans a run for their money as far as their classless and arrogance :rolleyes::angry: Hell maybe they're just taking their lead from the team itself. I honestly can't think of one Duck that I like right now and no this isn't a playoff thing; I respected the Sens. They didn't trash talk or whine (well maybe a little bit after the knee-on-knee hit on Redden).

But geez, this @#$%ing team; from candya$$ Eisner to Murray whining about the refs to Babcock whining about a LEGAL hit to Kariya whining to Giguere and his big yap (and pads) to Blysma, to Thomas who cried like a little girl after Friesen's chuckle, to the centers who cheat on their faceoffs. Boy, they're fast shooting up on the teams I hate list. And it's only gonna get worse next year; they're gonna be on ESPN like 20-25 times :puke: