2010 NFL thread

MadDog2020

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

W00t!

Cleo Lemon, the Dolphin QB that ended their 13 game losing streak, just ended my Toronto Argonaut's 9 game losing streak. Now I have to hope he's good at doing more than just ending long losing streaks. :)

• 2 weeks later...

t.o.. AND Ochostinko on the same team?

Two less games for me to worry about this year. Can't wait for t.o. to catch a ball in the middle of the field and see him get crushed.

according to Ochstinko all of the bengals games will be pay per view now. :rolleyes:

The AFC North is going to be interesting to watch.

I think Ocho-Uno is going to tear it up with Ocho-Cinco on the other side and Palmer chuckin it.

The Ravens have a new triplets: Rice, Flacco, Boldin that should be awesome to watch.

The SteelHers are a train wreck with Ruthlessraper doin time

and the Browns D should be good, but the fans will be begging for McCoy to start in about week 3.

oh CMON!!!

Give Delhomme SOME credit...

ok... I take it back.... Cleveland is the only team in Pro Sports that could have brought Jake Delhomme in and called it an upgrade :P

(consider this a spoiler for my NFL season preview B ) )

The AFC North is going to be interesting to watch.

I think Ocho-Uno is going to tear it up with Ocho-Cinco on the other side and Palmer chuckin it.

The Ravens have a new triplets: Rice, Flacco, Boldin that should be awesome to watch.

The SteelHers are a train wreck with Ruthlessraper doin time

and the Browns D should be good, but the fans will be begging for McCoy to start in about week 3.

So, in Cinny we have two mediocre WR's going to "tear it up"? Not likely.

While I like Palmer, the Bengals are not going to stray from their winning formula of giving the ball to Bensen.

Triplets? You didn't include our best WR in that mix Derrick Mason or former all pro TE Todd Heap.

Our offense is going to be as fearful to opposing teams as our Defense.

If our kickers do their job, we are superbowl bound.

Crasher? comments we are getting closer to Football season. Sharpen your teeth.

I threw my spoiler comment from my football preview (that I will start soon, maybe this weekend).... stay tuned B )

Highly unlikely. But one of the great things about his football predictions is how he tries to dance around Ray Rice proving him wrong every week.

Ha. Ray is a top 5 fantasy pick in every league this year. I cannot wait to see what he can do now that the Ravens have a legit receiver in Boldin...

Ha. Ray is a top 5 fantasy pick in every league this year. I cannot wait to see what he can do now that the Ravens have a legit receiver in Boldin...

The only thing I watch on ESPN is NFL LIVE and two of the three panelist predicted that Ray RIce would be the league MVP this year.

FYI: Boldin is our second best receiver after Derrick Mason. But now Flacco has someone else to target now.

The only thing I watch on ESPN is NFL LIVE and two of the three panelist predicted that Ray RIce would be the league MVP this year.

FYI: Boldin is our second best receiver after Derrick Mason. But now Flacco has someone else to target now.

Mason is ok, but I would take Boldin over him for sure....

Look, Rice is phenominal talent and will have a very good to great year barring injuries, but the bolded is absurd. There's no way Rice passes the trendy QB picks for MVP unless he has LeRon McClain shoot them all for him.

Look, Rice is phenominal talent and will have a very good to great year barring injuries, but the bolded is absurd. There's no way Rice passes the trendy QB picks for MVP unless he has LeRon McClain shoot them all for him.

Who knows, this guy might decide to get all stabby again :whistling:

RayLewisorangejumpsuit.jpg

Boldin is a great receiver, but Mason is better.

Highly debatable

I never predicted Ray for MVP, but it is possible....