2010 NFL thread

MadDog2020

Highly debatable

If Mason EVER had another receiver to take the pressure and coverage off him in his career, he would be an all-pro every year.

He gets the job done and is always double covered.

No disrespect to Mr. Boldin, who I love having on the team, but having Larry Fitzgerald on your passing football team helps a lot.

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Mason EVER had another receiver to take the pressure and coverage off him in his career, he would be an all-pro every year.

He gets the job done and is always double covered.

No disrespect to Mr. Boldin, who I love having on the team, but having Larry Fitzgerald on your passing football team helps a lot.

So let's hear your predicted season stats for each Mason and Boldin....

They may not be drastically different, but I think Boldin's stats will be better, and I think he is a better player.

Believe me, I hope they both try to amass huge receiving numbers and Flacco leads the league in yardage (which just makes Ray Rice all the more of a threat). We will be more than a 3rd and long passing team finally.

I am actually hoping that opposition defenses feel the same as you guys, because I would love to see the numbers Mason puts up in single coverage.

Just like I watched an learned watching Kovy sign elsewhere? Right.

For the sake of accuracy which for some reason always seems to escape you:

Not once did I ever say he was going to sign elsewhere. If he was going to make $10 per season and cripple our cap space, I WANTED him to sign elsewhere, but I knew that the KHL and also the Kings rumors were ploys. I actually stated if he wanted to win he would sign in NJ for $6 million. WHICH HE DID.

favre claims he's retiring again

$5 says by september, he'll be back

i'm so sick of him

yup most likely. this is a great plan for favre, retire avoid training camp and preseason, sign with a team in a few days of the start of the season.

Which will last all of three weeks :lol:

I'll believe it when I see Favre end his consecutive game streak in Week 1. Until then it's just more attention-grabbing :P

seriously, he's mad the TO-85 show, the Revis-watch, and unsigned draft picks are all getting media coverage and no one is mentioning the fact he hasnt decided yet.

he threw his hat in the ring screaming "hey everyone look at me, i'm special too."

Brett, you're a great football player, but stop being the drunk girl at the party that no one is paying attention to no matter how big of a whore she is. it's old.

seriously, he's mad the TO-85 show, the Revis-watch, and unsigned draft picks are all getting media coverage and no one is mentioning the fact he hasnt decided yet.

he threw his hat in the ring screaming "hey everyone look at me, i'm special too."

Brett, you're a great football player, but stop being the drunk girl at the party that no one is paying attention to no matter how big of a whore she is. it's old.

Brett "Snookie" Farve

1. Brett IS old.

2. That chick NEVER gets old.

3. I've paid attention to her several times.

4. Obviously, you have too, or you wouldn't have known about her to write that. smilydev.gif

1. Brett IS old.

2. That chick NEVER gets old.

3. I've paid attention to her several times.

4. Obviously, you have too, or you wouldn't have known about her to write that. smilydev.gif

yeah true to all points

but i hate him now while the girl could be a solid final "why the hell not, got nothin else goin for me tonight"

I actually dont blame Brett for it this time. I blame ESPN and the rest of the goddamn media. The reports the other day said that he texted some teammates. There was no definitive word from the team or Brett himself and when Brett finally did speak, he said what hes been saying for the last 3 months since his ankle surgery. It was ESPN taking a supposition and running with it. I do think that he should've quelled it immediately, but still.

ESPN are at fault for being on his cock so goddamn much and shoving him down our throats.

That being said, the Sterger sh!t is hilarious, but if its true I feel really bad for Deanna.

I'm a packer fan so seeing all this Favre stuff is obviously sickening, but this thing about Favre/Sterger is making my day. Sure it's basically a TMZ story, but I can't get enough of it. I'll never think of crocs the same way :puke:

enjoy James Starks. I had a few classes with him at UB and actually hung out with him a few times.

He's a break-away runner, good head on his shoulders and is very versatile.

enjoy James Starks. I had a few classes with him at UB and actually hung out with him a few times.

He's a break-away runner, good head on his shoulders and is very versatile.

he's already been hurt a couple times in camp and as they showed with Wynn a couple years ago, they will cut a good RB if he gets hurt a lot