2010 NFL thread

MadDog2020

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys don't have to worry he'll be fine. forehead gashes look worse than they are...he looked to be lucid all the way through so probably no concussion

Eli took full responsibility for that incident as he botched the play and said he was fine and will be ready to play the next game. Although I think Pace couldve pulled up on that play but he was just doing his job. He did nothing wrong at all just was it worth it during preseason. oh well, its football. Maybe next time Eli will wear his helmet correctly and it wont fly off so easily. lol

Anyone see Fireman Ed get into it with that Giants fan after the Jets first TD? ... Good stuff!

I thought the Giants fan basically snuffed the Fireman Ed icon. I love Fireman Ed and what he does for his team. But the fact, that no Jets fans came to support FME is pathetic.

I was really impressed with New Jets Stadium last night. For the most part it still has the feel of the old stadium, but a lot of things have really been improved. My only big complaint was the score boards are way to cluttered with info, that it is difficult to read a lot of the information.

For example, to see what down it is, they have a panel that says Down: X(which is easy to read) and then right next to it is another panel that says To Go: X...the entire To Go sign is one big blur from the upper deck. My Dad could barely read it, I couldn't read it, and even a younger dude next to me couldn't read it.

The sound went out for the most part of the first half, so I hope they get that worked out.

You can really tell they went for the neutral look, as most of the inside / outside of the stadium is battleship gray. You feel like your in a naval base or something.

So me as a Jets fan, could not be any happier, since finally we have something that feels like our own stadium. However, I think Giants fans will not be as happy with the new stadium. You guys will have to deal with basically going from a stadium made for you (red and blue everywhere), to something that is pretty much neutral besides the signs and stuff they put up.

Edited by mmajeski06

He's an awful suck-up. And the most disappointing part is that when he was a coach, he seemed like such an irreverent, in-your-face guy.

Exactly, he is so desperate to get back into coaching he is just brown nosing every GM and player. This is why MNF is unwatchable.

Thank ODin for NBC's Sunday game.