ENOUGH!!!

imissricher

look - i'm just as frustrated, pissed, scared, anxious and horny as the rest of you...but lets knock this off NOW! we lost game 1 – we all saw it – and it really really sucked. but its one freaking game. as a fan, if you go into the rock tomorrow with losing even in the back of your mind, i suggest you not show up. donate your seats – please don’t come.

tomorrow we fight for what’s ours. i encourage serious pregame drinking & Rage Against The Machine albums. come to the arena ready to sacrifice sheep. i want to frighten children with how loud that arena is going to be.

we will win game 2 and we will gain the momentum heading to philly.

who's with me?

Edited by imissricher

...Did you just start a discussion on ending discussion? On a discussion board?

good observation - i guess i did. i stand by my feelings that fans are fickle. if we score with 10 seconds left last night and win in OT, then the negative posts about 6 men on the ice for the flyers goal and our inept PP go away. its not rational and i just don't know why people feed into it.

go devils.

look - i'm just as frustrated, pissed, scared, anxious and horny as the rest of you...but lets knock this off NOW! we lost game 1 – we all saw it – and it really really sucked. but its one freaking game. as a fan, if you go into the rock tomorrow with losing even in the back of your mind, i suggest you not show up. donate your seats – please don’t come.

tomorrow we fight for what’s ours. i encourage serious pregame drinking & Rage Against The Machine albums. come to the arena ready to sacrifice sheep. i want to frighten children with how loud that arena is going to be.

who's with me?

After yesterdays loss we all see where this is going. Based on past playoff flops we expected them to come out in game 1 and dominate like they should have. We want them so desperately to erase those early playoff exit memories. Last nights loss invoked all those bad memories. We NEED them to play better. The Devils have been getting embarrassed season, after season, after season. Good is not good where better is expected. Better is expected with this team and the time for them to do BETTER is now not in game 4 when they are down 0-3.

who's with me?

I hereby approve of this post. :koolaid:

good observation - i guess i did. i stand by my feelings that fans are fickle. if we score with 10 seconds left last night and win in OT, then the negative posts about 6 men on the ice for the flyers goal and our inept PP go away. its not rational and i just don't know why people feed into it.

go devils.

Maybe true for the conformist bunch. The rest of us would've still mentioned the things to improve.

Who are you Aaron Asham? :)

whateverrrr

After yesterdays loss we all see where this is going. Based on past playoff flops we expected them to come out in game 1 and dominate like they should have. We want them so desperately to erase those early playoff exit memories. Last nights loss invoked all those bad memories. We NEED them to play better. The Devils have been getting embarrassed season, after season, after season. Good is not good where better is expected. Better is expected with this team and the time for them to do BETTER is now not in game 4 when they are down 0-3.

Yeah pretty much, although it's hard to say that the series is heading in the Flyers favor this early. I mean it sucked to lose yesterday but I wouldn't call the Flyers victory dominant either. Truth is the Devils played well enough to win and probably would have had they been able to get a bounce their way and if they could have just finished better. Rolston not defending Pronger like a complete pu$$y on that first goal may have also helped matters as well. God, that whole play was so soft. Scoring the first goal would have been huge.

For me, I feel you'll be able to tell very early if a team has it going for them. Just look back at the Stanley Cup teams. From the first drop of the puck those teams just imposed their will on the opposition. I thought the Devils played very well in the first period but overall you can just feel that its not completely clicking yet for them. Maybe it never will this playoff? Just gotta hope they stay confident. These last few playoffs have been a house of horrors and hopefully that doesn't weigh on them.

Edited by Sickman

who's with me?

Now this is the type of attitude we need more of.

Seriously, can I sit next to you tomorrow?

who's with me?

I'm with you on all of it, including the pre-game drinking and Rage albums.

who's with me?

YES!!!! :koolaid:

who's with me?

we need to make it "baby crying" loud on friday night!!!

sarvas-crying3.jpg

In my mind, I just don't know why I have so much confidence in them even they lost game 1. Even the back of my mind is telling me that the Devils will still able to find a way to win even down 2-0 or 3-1. Just a feeling and I don't have an explanation for that. The exact same feeling when Washington was down 3-1 to the Rangers last year that I still believed the Caps would come back.