Season ticket prizes going out

Devils731

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow - i'm paying in installments so i don't get that but i wonder if they'd honestly double two ice-lounge seats. are any of you guys in either lounge?

I am not in the club seats but I have heard of club seats being doubled last year. However, I think the second set of tix was in a non-club section.

We paid our tickets in full like 5 hours after invoices went online (that was the day before they arrived in the mail) so I'll be pissed if I didn't get 1 of my top 2 (and very very disappointed if I dont get double tix since apparently it was a more common prize this year).. We shall see

We paid our tickets in full like 5 hours after invoices went online (that was the day before they arrived in the mail) so I'll be pissed if I didn't get 1 of my top 2 (and very very disappointed if I dont get double tix since apparently it was a more common prize this year).. We shall see

If I don't get my top 10 I will be very upset! If I get the "zamboni" ride I will make my sister go on it, wearing a flyers jersey...and forget about renewing next year :P

So did I Colin I'm hoping for double your season tix or the meal card!!!! Which I am very disapointed they didn't include it already with the package like they did last year.

So did I Colin I'm hoping for double your season tix or the meal card!!!! Which I am very disapointed they didn't include it already with the package like they did last year.

You got a meal card included? I thought it was one of the prizes

I wish I'd win the lottery.... a HUGE one because obviously I have other priorities besides season tickets.... but still... it'd be fun to get season tickets. My nephew is massively getting into hockey now. He's afraid to skate - but since all his friends do he's warming up to the idea... Now... I dont get this... but WHATEVER -- they hang out at the vault to eat and stuff... :noclue: what gives with that? Like after T-ball they go hangout at the ice rink? and dont skate even? seriously -- I dont get it.... but whatever....

That's a good prize to have! We used ours until the last day of the season. We're not drinkers, so we didn't have to worry about wasting it on alcohol.

Hah I literally just told my older bro that who's 21. I turn 18 on 9/11 so I still got three years till I can start downing beers at the Pru Center...legally :cheers:

Yay 200 posts!

Edited by GoArmySports

Hah I literally just told my older bro that who's 21. I turn 18 on 9/11 so I still got three years till I can start downing beers at the Pru Center...legally :cheers:

Yay 200 posts!

Yeah they say you're NOT supposed to use it on alcohol, but the bigger stands and the Premio stand will let you!

I purchased the "Pay as you go" during the playoffs and got the food card..the last game, I bought 4 beers with what was left on the card. Thank goodness I could..it served it's purpose.

Edited by cj241